Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Alphas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alphas

You're just born with it. Not built.

+3
Cindy
laurgrl
Shai :)
7 posters

Alphas roleplay!

Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Alphas roleplay! - Page 4 Empty Alphas roleplay!

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Note: Message us before joining.

Shadae's POV
    "So she has the nerve to go to Macy's, buy the knock-off dress, then try and say I copied her, when I totally caught her buying it. She is such a marsupial right?" The crowd around Jazzie and I laugh as we retell the story of catching Sarah Cod attempting to embarrass me at the spring formal. "So marsupial! Like, how could she even try that? You so don't copy," agrees Jenna Wheeler, a 9th grade freshmen who worships Jazzie and I.
    "Brush my hair, will ya Shai," Jazzie askes me. She hands me a brush and I proceed to comb through her jet-black mane. "Maybe, but I don't blame her. What we did was pretty mean. We should apologize."
    "Seriously? After she made me look stupid for a millisecond of a second?"
    "Wasn't done yet. That is if she has the courage to show her face around here."

"Holla!" I laugh and toss my brownish-reddish waist length hair and high five her.
    Just then, Sarah comes scurrying by, her head bent. Jazzie and I exchanged a look. "I guess she does have guts."
    "May I," Jazzie asks, knowing she doesn't have to. "Be my guest," I say devilishly.
    "Sarah! Sarah over here." Sarah looks up and glares at Jazzie and I. She comes over tentatively. "What do you two want."
    "We just wanted to apologize," I say. "We feel really bad for pouring that punch on you at Spring Formal. That was junvenile and cliche."
    "I know Shay, like, what were we thinking?"
    Sarah rolls her shoulders back. "Well it's ok. It doesn't matter. The dress was a deposit anyway." She makes an, "Uh-oh," face like she knows that this is the wrong thing to say in front of Alphas. But Jazz and I pretend not to notice and continue. "Well Shadae and I would like to invite you into Alphas." I make a, "What?!" face at Jazzie and she winks, letting me know she has a plan. "Uh, yeah. We totally think you would be a great addition." I choke out the last two words. "Did you need some water Shadae," Jenna says with a concerned look. "No, I'm fine," I say and wave her off.
    "I could use some sparkling water with a lime though," Jazzie comands.
    "Coming up!" Jenna walks away in her leather, 5-inch Louboutin heels that are now a school trend thanks to us.
    Jazzie gives me a look that says, "Is she a 9th grade girl or a slave?" I shrug in response.
    The bell rings just then. Jazzie and I gather our stuff. I give my frothy strawberry frap to a random on-looker to pick up my limited edition Louis Vuitton bag that Jazzie and I both have in all 37 colors, then take it back, all without seeing the persons' face.
    Before stepping inside I whisper to Jazzie, "What's the plan?"
    "I'll text it to you in first hour."
    "Purpose?" I readjust my cream-colored D&G cotton mini jumper, teenafied with a tight gold belt around my waist and lots of skinny bronze chains. I added some creme colored ballet flats that Jazzie and I decided to debut today. Jazzie's flats were green though.
    Jazzie looks over at me, "To embarrass Sarah as always."
    We laugh and others laugh too, even though they don't know what's going on. All they know is that when two gorgeous, popular and rich girls laugh, they laugh too.
    "Where's Lauren and Annie by the way," Jazzie asks me?"
    I brush an invisible tuff of lint and shrug. "I dunno. All I know is that if Annie doesn't come back from Hawaii soon she is so out."
    "Over," Jazzie agreed.
    "And freezed."

Last edited by Shadae on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Alphas roleplay! - Page 4 Empty Re: Alphas roleplay!

Post by Cindy Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 pm

ANNA PERCY POV
    As we went out, I looked at my sister. Finally I could look at her with pride.
    "Hey Jazzie where are we going?" I asked as we got into the limo. As a response, Jazzie put her fingers to her lips and zipped it. Shadae handed my driver a paper. Most likely the adress.
    I gotta have you, PHOTOGRAPH, I only want you, PHOTOGRAPH, I don't need your, PHOTOGRAPH, all that I got is your PHOTOGRAPH, I wanna touch you (guitar drum solo)

We started bobbing our head to the song.
    I could feel my sisters eyes on me. I could see a new flash of confidence. I looked at my sisters friends, they kept looking at the Alpha's in awe.
    I felt something cold rubbing off my shoulder. I turned to see Laurens icy glare pointed toward me. I shuddered. Her expression was gruesome. Her eyes were cold, her face scrunched like she smelled something horrible, and her mouth in a horrible smirk. I turned around to ignore it. Shadae and Jazzie kept bobbing thier head to the music.
    I rolled down my window. I should feel happy but I felt abstitantly bored, and unamused.
    I looked at my phone. I scrolled down my contacts.
    JUSTIN
    I clicked on it and started to type
    Hey
    I locked my phone.
    I wondered how Shadae's and Jazzie's hair stayed in place by how furiously to the music.
    I looked at my phone and started to pick at the rhinestones that the professionalist put on.
    I stuck my head out the window. It felt so good to feel the wind in my platinum blonde hair.
    I tried to squint as all the wind started attacking my eyes and quickly drying it.
    Where are we going?
    I thought as we passed a street that was very Glam but looked isolated from the rest of California.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Shadae's POV!
    "Is this the place, Ms. Evans," Raymond announced.
    "Yeah. You can just drop us off here. I know my way around."
    "What is this," Fran asked.
    I rolled my eyes. "This," I explained to her slowly like she was a retard. "Is Star Struck."
    "I know that," she said. "But what do you do?"
    "You take porfolio pictures. They do a great job. They did our profile pictures and a week afterwards, Shai, Laur, and I all got signed at Teen Vouge. We're going to be in next month's issue as Marc Jacob girls," Jazzie provided.
    "Really? That is sooo cool. My cousin Skye was asked to be once, but she declined saying it was,"Too main-stream. Well she hasn't met you guys. She's coming this summer though. Maybe you can meet her," Casey added.
    Lauren gave her a look of distaste that made me squirm. She was always good at that. "Yeah. I'm sure we'll be delighted."
    "Well, let's go inside," I cut in.
    We walked in the front door and I headed towards the lobby. "Hey Benji." I greeted the temp at the front office.
    "Hello, darling!" Benji got up from his skinny jean clad butt to air kiss me. "And Jazzie! Come here sweethart."
    He gave us each air kisses on the cheek. He glanced at Anna and gasped. "And who is this blonde beauty? Tell me, what do you use in your hair? I must know! That shine is impeccible."
    Benji fingered his spiky white-blonde hair, his green eyes rolling as far as they could to see the top of his head.
    Anna blushed. "My name is Anna."
    "Well Anna, make an appointment and I'm sure our photographers would be happy to take a picture of you."
    'Anna? A model? That was the Alphas thing. She's pretty but she's already a socialite. Isn't that enough!?,' I thought. 'Anna is seriously pissing me off.'
    Anna opened her mouth to speak, but Lauren cut her off.
    "So Ben, we need a few portfolio pictures for these girls. You know, something they can show at school," Lauren said snappily, ignoring the exchange. She must be tired.
    "I think we could squeeze in an appointment for our best models. Lemme just check."
    He pressed the 1 button on his phone and put on his headset. "Yes. Shadae, Jazzie, Lauren and some friends are here."
    "They are not our friends," I interuppted.
    "They want some portfolio picutures for the younger girls with them," he continued, ignoring me.
    "Alright. Sure."
    He hung up. "Ok. Turyin says send them down."
    "Thanks Benji! See you next week for the photo shoot."
    We started down the hallway to the elevator. "Who's Tur-yin," Morgan asked, scruching up her face.
    I sighed. "Please Jazzie. I have a headache."
    "It's Turyin, not Tur-yin," Jazzie replied, mimicking her. "And Turyin Berchuni is the best photographer here. He's super exclusive and only the best clients see him. He's an italian hottie, but he's gay and has a boyfriend of three years so there's no way of converting him." Jazzie shook her head. "Shame."
    "Oh."
    "Can I have silence," I snapped.
    Everyone was quiet in response.
    "Thank you."
    It was so hard being me.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Is no one going to post?
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 pm

A should post next
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 pm

kk
    AlphaHeadQueen
    AlphaHeadQueen

Location : A Huge Mansion on a clear river. I wont tell you which river because some of you all might stalk me. Don't be creepen.

Post by AlphaHeadQueen Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Shadae wrote:Note: Message us before joining.

Shadae's POV
    "So she has the nerve to go to Macy's, buy the knock-off dress, then try and say I copied her, when I totally caught her buying it. She is such a marsupial right?" The crowd around Jazzie and I laugh as we retell the story of catching Sarah Cod attempting to embarrass me at the spring formal. "So marsupial! Like, how could she even try that? You so don't copy," agrees Jenna Wheeler, a 9th grade freshmen who worships Jazzie and I.
    "Brush my hair, will ya Shai," Jazzie askes me. She hands me a brush and I proceed to comb through her jet-black mane. "Maybe, but I don't blame her. What we did was pretty mean. We should apologize."
    "Seriously? After she made me look stupid for a millisecond of a second?"
    "Wasn't done yet. That is if she has the courage to show her face around here."

"Holla!" I laugh and toss my brownish-reddish waist length hair and high five her.
    Just then, Sarah comes scurrying by, her head bent. Jazzie and I exchanged a look. "I guess she does have guts."
    "May I," Jazzie asks, knowing she doesn't have to. "Be my guest," I say devilishly.
    "Sarah! Sarah over here." Sarah looks up and glares at Jazzie and I. She comes over tentatively. "What do you two want."
    "We just wanted to apologize," I say. "We feel really bad for pouring that punch on you at Spring Formal. That was junvenile and cliche."
    "I know Shay, like, what were we thinking?"
    Sarah rolls her shoulders back. "Well it's ok. It doesn't matter. The dress was a deposit anyway." She makes an, "Uh-oh," face like she knows that this is the wrong thing to say in front of Alphas. But Jazz and I pretend not to notice and continue. "Well Shadae and I would like to invite you into Alphas." I make a, "What?!" face at Jazzie and she winks, letting me know she has a plan. "Uh, yeah. We totally think you would be a great addition." I choke out the last two words. "Did you need some water Shadae," Jenna says with a concerned look. "No, I'm fine," I say and wave her off.
    "I could use some sparkling water with a lime though," Jazzie comands.
    "Coming up!" Jenna walks away in her leather, 5-inch Louboutin heels that are now a school trend thanks to us.
    Jazzie gives me a look that says, "Is she a 9th grade girl or a slave?" I shrug in response.
    The bell rings just then. Jazzie and I gather our stuff. I give my frothy strawberry frap to a random on-looker to pick up my limited edition Louis Vuitton bag that Jazzie and I both have in all 37 colors, then take it back, all without seeing the persons' face.
    Before stepping inside I whisper to Jazzie, "What's the plan?"
    "I'll text it to you in first hour."
    "Purpose?" I readjust my cream-colored D&G cotton mini jumper, teenafied with a tight gold belt around my waist and lots of skinny bronze chains. I added some creme colored ballet flats that Jazzie and I decided to debut today. Jazzie's flats were green though.
    Jazzie looks over at me, "To embarrass Sarah as always."
    We laugh and others laugh too, even though they don't know what's going on. All they know is that when two gorgeous, popular and rich girls laugh, they laugh too.
    "Where's Lauren and Annie by the way," Jazzie asks me?"
    I brush an invisible tuff of lint and shrug. "I dunno. All I know is that if Annie doesn't come back from Hawaii soon she is so out."
    "Over," Jazzie agreed.
    "And freezed."

I like this Very Happy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Lol thanks!
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!: 10

Post by Little Miss Missed Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 am

Taylor Percy's POV
    Shadae looked really pissed off. I mean she was rubbing her temples and she looked like Sarah in Math class trying to do a test. I stayed quiet because I didn't want to get on her bad side. Right now I could see her bad side visibly. I decided I could ask her whats wrong,maybe she'll be nice.
    "Uh Shadae is something wro---" She cut me off
    "Nothing is wrong I just want some silence!" She snapped.
    I shut up after then,she looked as if somebody stomped all over her Prada bag. Casey turned to me and gave me a 'Its Ok' smile. I smiled her meaning Thank You and turned to my phone.
    Preston: Taylor you there?
    Me: Always
    Preston: Smile
    Me: Very Happy
    Preston: What are you doing?
    Me: If I told you,you wouldn't beleve me. Lets leave it at that.
    Preston: Getting sneaky on me now aren't we?
    Me: lol
    Preston: Ha ha. Well i've got to go. Talk to you later!
    Me: Bye! Smile
    Preston: See yah! Smile
    I shut my phone and smiled. In a minute we got up to this room filled with makeup chaires and some people working on outfits. Then there was one hot guy! Must of been that guy Jazzie was talking about. To bad he's gay.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:15 am

Cool job!
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!: 10

Post by Little Miss Missed Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:20 am

Thanks. Smile I thought that gay hot guy was funny!
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 am

Ikr? I just thought of one book I read and it just clicked with the story.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Shadae's POV
    When we got to the 7th floor of Star Struck, all the assisstants and make up artists were buzzing around.
    I put one finger up for Jazzie and Lauren to signal Diva mode. We riffled through our purses for our sunglasses.
    "Ready?"
    "Ready!"
    "So are we," Fran said.
    I gave her a nasty look that said,"Shut up and try to look pretty."
    She lowered her eyes.
    I cleared my throat. "Hello everyone, Shadae has arrived!"
    They all stopped what they were doing.
    "Welcome dah-lings," Andiamo, Turyin's assisstant/boyfriend, greeted us.
    "Hello Andiamo," Jazzie said, sounding blase.
    "Hello, hello. And who is this?"
    Andiamo gestured to Fran, Taylor, Morgan, and Callie.
    I slid down my sunglasses. "Oh right. Yes. We'd like for each of them to get portfolio pictures. Got anything in their sizes?"
    Andi's hands flew up. "Of course we do! Would you all like any refreshments?"
    "I'll have a low fat citrus orange smoothie," Lauren ordered.
    "Mocha frap," Jazzie added.
    "I'll just have a Pina Colada. No rum."
    "Right away."
    "Is that who I think it is," a voice said from around the corner.
    Turyin came out in a sweater vest, and tight v-neck shirt that showed off his pecks and six pack.
    "Shadae, Jazzie, Lauren, come give Turyin big kiss," he said, holding his muscled arms wide.
    I came towards him. "Hi Turyin!" I gave him an air kiss on both cheeks as he enveloped me in his arms. He did the same to Jazzie and Lauren, both of which who blushed. I did too, but with my dark caramel skin, no one sees it.
    "Have you come to pay Turyin a visit. You must be because photo shoot for magazine is not scheduled untill next week."
    I laughed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He may be gay, but it's still fun to flirt.
    "No, I think Andi told you?"
    "Ah, yes. You want picture for child. Dakota is taking picute now, but she can wait."
    "Thanks, Turyin."
    He looked past me getting a stricken look in his eyes. "Alas, and who is this blonde haired beauty?"
    "Wha-?"
    He better not be talking about Anna.
    I turned around and guess what?
    He was.
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Ah-mazing job!!!! Wow you all are great writers. I think that Tay needs to write next.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:36 pm

No, I think you do Little Miss Grounded lol.
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 am

Hehe...ok yah ill write now.
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 am

Lauren's POV!
    Ugh why did Anna always have to get all of the attention? She was beautiful, tall, and skinny, that's why. I wasn't tall at all. It seemed like they were just letting her slide into being an Alpha. It took me a long time to become an Alpha. And the first day coming to school for her, she is practically already one! I wondered what Shadae was thinking.
    "This is Anna," Shadae almost groaned. I couldn't tell if it was from her headache or just from introducing Anna so many times. Maybe I wasn't the only one annoyed with her.
    "Well I think I need to talk with you Anna!" Andiamo squealed. "Would you like to join the Teen Vouge photo shoot next week with these girls?"
    I spewed my low fat citrus orange smoothie all over Taylor's dress. "WHAT?"
    "I guess that sounds cool," Anna grinned. She was trying to be cool about it, but I could see the excitement in her eyes. I could have sworn I was about to attack her.
    "That's fantastic!" Andiamo smiled. "Now come, lets get these portfolios done for these precious little girls."
    The younger girls groaned.
    We walked over to the set. The girls screamed. We remained silent.
    "It's DAKOTA FANNING!"
    "Ehmagawd!!!"
    "I love you!"
    Then suddenly, Shadae yelled, "Silence!"
    The girls looked down.
    Dakota walked over to the girls and greeted each one of them. She was way kinder that I had ever thought she would be. After she greeted the girls she just brushed by Shadae and wisked away. Shadae had a gruesome look on her face. We looked away.
    Andiamo then shouted, "Alright girls, It's picture time!"
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello?!?!? It has been 4ever since some1 wrote on this!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:20 pm