Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Alphas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alphas

You're just born with it. Not built.

2 posters

Roleplay Copying ~ Please Click Here

Rockstar ~ xo
    Rockstar ~ xo
    Alphas
    Alphas

Roleplay Copying ~ Please Click Here Empty Roleplay Copying ~ Please Click Here

Post by Rockstar ~ xo Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm not saying names, and I'm not trying to be mean. But some people have been copying my television show idea for a roleplay. Of course, I don't mind - but I do mind that your saying "You thought it up". Also, with the whole events idea and the best friend, other friend thing. Please at least write this idea originally belonged to: Jessica~xo. Please, I hate copy-cats and I've been spotting a few.

I'm not trying to be mean, like I said before, but I just hate when people copy my ideas, especially since I'm writing a story about a reality show and I checked and I was the first to come up with a roleplay like that and I'm wicked angry right now.
    Taylor Loves JB
    Taylor Loves JB

Roleplay Copying ~ Please Click Here Empty Re: Roleplay Copying ~ Please Click Here

Post by Taylor Loves JB Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Ooh sorry Jessica I completely forgot that you did that first.
    Rockstar ~ xo
    Rockstar ~ xo
    Alphas
    Alphas

Roleplay Copying ~ Please Click Here Empty Re: Roleplay Copying ~ Please Click Here

Post by Rockstar ~ xo Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 pm

it's allright : ) i like ur roleplay and i made a big deal out of it. we're friends still lol : )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:01 pm