Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Alphas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alphas

You're just born with it. Not built.

+3
Cindy
laurgrl
Shai :)
7 posters

Alphas roleplay!

Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Alphas roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Alphas roleplay!

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Note: Message us before joining.

Shadae's POV
    "So she has the nerve to go to Macy's, buy the knock-off dress, then try and say I copied her, when I totally caught her buying it. She is such a marsupial right?" The crowd around Jazzie and I laugh as we retell the story of catching Sarah Cod attempting to embarrass me at the spring formal. "So marsupial! Like, how could she even try that? You so don't copy," agrees Jenna Wheeler, a 9th grade freshmen who worships Jazzie and I.
    "Brush my hair, will ya Shai," Jazzie askes me. She hands me a brush and I proceed to comb through her jet-black mane. "Maybe, but I don't blame her. What we did was pretty mean. We should apologize."
    "Seriously? After she made me look stupid for a millisecond of a second?"
    "Wasn't done yet. That is if she has the courage to show her face around here."

"Holla!" I laugh and toss my brownish-reddish waist length hair and high five her.
    Just then, Sarah comes scurrying by, her head bent. Jazzie and I exchanged a look. "I guess she does have guts."
    "May I," Jazzie asks, knowing she doesn't have to. "Be my guest," I say devilishly.
    "Sarah! Sarah over here." Sarah looks up and glares at Jazzie and I. She comes over tentatively. "What do you two want."
    "We just wanted to apologize," I say. "We feel really bad for pouring that punch on you at Spring Formal. That was junvenile and cliche."
    "I know Shay, like, what were we thinking?"
    Sarah rolls her shoulders back. "Well it's ok. It doesn't matter. The dress was a deposit anyway." She makes an, "Uh-oh," face like she knows that this is the wrong thing to say in front of Alphas. But Jazz and I pretend not to notice and continue. "Well Shadae and I would like to invite you into Alphas." I make a, "What?!" face at Jazzie and she winks, letting me know she has a plan. "Uh, yeah. We totally think you would be a great addition." I choke out the last two words. "Did you need some water Shadae," Jenna says with a concerned look. "No, I'm fine," I say and wave her off.
    "I could use some sparkling water with a lime though," Jazzie comands.
    "Coming up!" Jenna walks away in her leather, 5-inch Louboutin heels that are now a school trend thanks to us.
    Jazzie gives me a look that says, "Is she a 9th grade girl or a slave?" I shrug in response.
    The bell rings just then. Jazzie and I gather our stuff. I give my frothy strawberry frap to a random on-looker to pick up my limited edition Louis Vuitton bag that Jazzie and I both have in all 37 colors, then take it back, all without seeing the persons' face.
    Before stepping inside I whisper to Jazzie, "What's the plan?"
    "I'll text it to you in first hour."
    "Purpose?" I readjust my cream-colored D&G cotton mini jumper, teenafied with a tight gold belt around my waist and lots of skinny bronze chains. I added some creme colored ballet flats that Jazzie and I decided to debut today. Jazzie's flats were green though.
    Jazzie looks over at me, "To embarrass Sarah as always."
    We laugh and others laugh too, even though they don't know what's going on. All they know is that when two gorgeous, popular and rich girls laugh, they laugh too.
    "Where's Lauren and Annie by the way," Jazzie asks me?"
    I brush an invisible tuff of lint and shrug. "I dunno. All I know is that if Annie doesn't come back from Hawaii soon she is so out."
    "Over," Jazzie agreed.
    "And freezed."

Last edited by Shadae on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jazzie

Alphas roleplay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphas roleplay!

Post by Jazzie Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 pm

shure
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:15 am

Shadae's POV!
    "Anna! Are you ok," Jazzie asked Anna in the locker room while we were drying our selves off after a hot shower.
    Anna smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm fine."
    I gave her a doubtful look. "Oh really? 'Cause Jazzie and I saw a red mark on your stomach when you lifted your shirt in gym." I lowered my voice. "I didn't want to say anything to anyone else, but I was wondering." I pause. "Do your parents beat you?"
    Anna stared at me for three seconds then burst out laughing. "Beat me! No way! They smother me and my sister to death."
    "You have a younger sister," Jazzie questioned, reaching into her locker for some lotion.
    "Yah. She's twelve."
    "So's Jazzie's sister and my sister! Too cool. They can make an Alphas two. That is, if your sister is as hot as our sisters." I tossed my long hair back, not caring that I soaked two freshman girls.
    I reached inside for my lacy, black Victoria Secret bra and panties, dropping my towel on the ground, knowing someone will pick it up for me.
    "Well, about that. My sister is...not like me."
    "Is she autistic? I have a cousin whose autistic," Jazzie offered.
    Anna shook her head fiercely. "No, nothing like that. She doesn't look like me..." Anna drifted off.
    I smirked. She was too modest. "You mean gorgeous."
    Anna shrugged and looked sheepish. "Pretty much."
    "So?" Jazzie looked me mischeviously. "Let's give her a makeover."
    "No way! I've offered. She won't let anyone do it."
    "So?" I lifted my hand to examine my manicure. "We're Jazzie and Shadae; California's elite. We're the Alphas this year. We are the head of the clique. Since Nancy, Reme, and Patricia graduated last year. We're having audtions after school."
    "Auditions for Alphas," Anna asked confused.
    I waved it away. "Yeah, more about that at lunch. But main focus."
    "Makeover," Jazzie said. "Do you have a picture of your sister with you?"
    "No. I don't carry pictures of family around. That's for old people," Anna replied.
    I rolled my eyes. "Yeah Jazz. Hello?"
    Jazzie swatted my arm and giggled. "But seriously. Jazzie is a wizard at makeovers," I supplied.
    "I don't like to brag but...yeah I am." Jazzie rubbed her fingernails on her shirt and blew on them/
    Anna laughed. "Fine. I'll try to convince her."
    "You don't have to. We'll just go with you home and she'll have to say yes," Jazzie said confidently.
    "Are you sure?"
    "Duh. We just mention that we want to make her over. She can't say no. No one ever has. At least not to us."
    "Alright. We'll meet after school in the front. Anna do you have a driver," I asked her.
    Anna nodded. "Tell him he has to stop at my house," Jazzie commanded.
    Anna took out her white iPhone and typed for a few seconds. "Done."
    I grinned. "Cools. I can't wait for lunch. Sarah is sooo gonna get it. She'll never try that trick again."
    "What trick?"
    "I'll fill you in Na," Jazzie said.
    "Who's 'Na'?" Anna looked more confuzzled than ever.
    "Hello? You're nickname."
    "Ok."
    "Come on. Let's go to lunch. I'm starved and a low fat steak is waiting for me," I commanded.
    I gave my hair a final brush, stuffed it in my bag and walked out the locker room with Jazzie and Anna right at my side.
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm

ANNA PERCY POV
    I suddenly felt really uncomfortable. I knew my sister, Susan Percy, she was beautiful but she never showed it. She was an anti Anna, it was fustrating to admit it to Shadae. Walking next to Jazzie and Shadae I felt super conscious. It felt good to have a nickname but "Na?" na sounds like bread. So whenever they call me "Hey na" I'll feel like bread. Right when we got the lunch Shadae picked up a low carb steak, Jazzie picked up yogurt. I was starving, I decided to pick up a Taco, and pizza with a Diet Coke. As we walked to the table and sat down I could feel people looking at me. Then as I put my chanel bag down I saw Jazzie and Shadae looking at my lunch in disgust.
    "How can you eat that?" Shadae said, she picked up my pizza like it was rats poo.
    "Um..I'm hungry I wanna eat." I said. I saw Asher and Garrett sit next to us. Asher squeezed himself between Jazzie and Shadae, Garrett sat next to mee.
    "A girl who can eat." Garrett said, he laughed and took a huge bite out of my pizza. I saw Asher whisper something is Shadae's ear. Trying to ignore I looked at Jazzie and Garrett, they started to stare at eachother, in a sick lovey dovey way that would make me barf. I felt like the 5th week. I took a bite out of my taco, and got up and threw it away. It was probable that none of them even knew I was gone.
    I pushed toward the door trying desperatly to exit the cafeteria.
    "Hey wait up." I didn't really want to see anyone so I sprinted toward my locker. I turned it 0-2-8, it didn't budge.
    "Damn it!" I yelled under my breathe. I heard a low chuckle.
    "Let me help, again." I saw Justin. This was freaky
    "Are you stalking me?" I said peering at him, wondering how he could open my locker.
    "Yes, don't you see me at your house everyday?" My eyes widened, then I realized it was a joke, I started to laugh.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:22 am

Shadae's POV
    "Was that too mean," Jazzie asked.
    "Kinda," Garret answered.
    "It's just no one buys all that stuff, bad for the breath," I replied.
    "Maybe we should go after her, after all, she is our friend now," Jazzie offered, standing up.
    I pulled her back down. "No, we can't. Sarah's coming, we'll deal with it later. I'm sure Justin's got it. We've got to tell Sarah to go to the janitor's closet to wait for "Chad".
    "O.K. Here she comes...Hi Sarah! We've got great news for you."
    "Hey girlies." Sarah was really embracing her "new role" as an "Alpha". She looked relaxed and was walking with a weird hip-swish thing, like she thought she was all that.
    Jazzie and I exchanged a look. "So, Sarah. Chad told me he really likes you and said I should tell you to meet him in the janitor's closet," I told her.
    "Really?! Chad Trough likes me?"
    Jazzie nodded. "Yup, you better go wait for him."
    "Oh, uh, alright! I'll catch up with you guys later ok?"
    I waved at her. "Sure, sure. Bye!"
    I turned to Jazzie. "Phase one of Sarah Takedown is over. Begin Phase Two."
    "I love it when you go all dictator-like," Asher said. He traced his finger down my spine, giving me goosebumps. He whispered in my ear, "It's really sexy."
    I blushed and said,"You think that's sexy? Boy, you haven't seen anything yet."
    Asher leaned back in his chair, "Excuse me, Ms. Boss Lady. When will I see this?"
    I shrugged and gave him a lopsided grin. "I dunno. You'll have to wait."
    Jazzie pulled me away from my flirt fest. "Come on love bird, let's get out of here. We have to make sure Chad see's it."
    I watched Jazzie go over to Chad and tell him that I wanted to have sex with him in the janitors closet. Chad grinned and looked at me. I walked out the cafeteria door, making sure to wink at him. I slid inside the janitors office which had a one way window so you could see inside the janitors closet, but not the office.
    I felt a vibration in my bag. I had a text from Jazzie.

Alpha Jazzie: Chad is on his way there.
    AlphaShade: I'm in the janitors office. Meet me there. Tell Gretchen too.
    Alpha Jazzie: She's in the library. She has a huge test in Bio to study for. Failing= no shopping for a month.
    Alpha Shade: Alright. Then don't bother her. We've got Traci's party next weekend and I have to get something new.
    Alpha Jazzie: KK. I'm there.
    I put my phone away as the door opened and Jazzie stepped inside. "Hey, did anything happen yet?"
    "Nope. Chad's not there yet. He probably went to go put on his condom first," I answered her.
    Just then the door to the Janitors closet opened and I saw Chad's figure walk in.
    "Hey. Are you ready," Jazzie and I heard him say to Sarah, who was supposed to be me.
    "Sure."
    Chad walked over and began to kiss Sarah. "Mmm, you're a great kisser, Chad."
    "Thanks."
    A few minutes later, the kissing intesified. It began getting awkward as Jazzie and I watched. "Maybe we should stop this before it gets too far?"
    "Yeah, that's probably best," Jazzie replied.
    We opened the connecting door, stepped inside and turned on the lights.
    "Hi Chad," Jazzie said.
    Chad and Sarah were holding each other.
    I stepped out from behind Jazzie. "Hey Chad."
    Chad gave a surprised look. "If you're there, then who the hell is this?"
    He looked at Sarah and pushed her away. "What the fuck?! Who the bloody hell are you?"
    Sarah backed up, looking scared. "What do you mean? I thought you liked me."
    "Liked you? I don't even know who you are!"
    "I'm Sarah. Shadae and Jazzie told me to meet you here. They said you wanted to have sex."
    "Why would I do anything with you?" Chad buttoned his pants and smoothed his shirt. "You're practically a dude. You aren't even cute at all."
    "See Chad. That's what you get when you swat the Queen bees. You feel her sting."
    Sarah looked at me. "Why would you this Shadae? Jazzie? I thought we were friends."
    I scoffed. "After what you pulled at Spring Formal? Puh-lease."
    "B-but," Sarah stuttered.
    Jazzie put a hand up and I followed suit. "Sorry," Jazzie said. "You've just been freezed. Have a good life in the not a life."
    With that we walked out, laughing about what a great job we did. Then Anna walked by us, her head down and we realized we had another job to do.
    FabUlous

Post by FabUlous Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 pm

[b] Adrienne's Point Of View

I slauntered down the hall with my clique, holding my beloveded light pink iPhone in my perfectly french manicured hands. My best friend Carissa, Jazzie's cousin, was on my right too busy trying to button up her Banana Rebublic White Knit Shrug,my other best friend Scarlet was on my left who was applying a second coat of M.A.C lipgloss onto her already plum lips. If I didn't stop Scarlet soon, she would have so much lip gloss on her lips that her lips would be to thick and gushy looking. My older cousin, Shadae, was an Alpha with her BFF Jazzie in Alphas, the most clique in the school. She helped me become Alpha for my grade, but my clique and I are so much different in so many ways. But I don't have time to name them all. Carissa turned to me with inqury in her flittering jade green eye's. "Adrienne, does my---" She started to ask the same question that she asked every morning "Does my butt look perky today?" So today I was going to make an end to this annoying question/habit of her's. "Yes, Its does. It always does Carissa, just calm down before I make a quick trip to Starbucks,then we will miss our class,then I'll tell our teacher that you was too busy in the bathroom for a 'diar emergancy'." I put air quotes around diar emergancy. She quickly shut up, but Scarlet couldn't help but laugh her highly grown sounding laugh. Carissa looked at her playfully, "Oh my god, I think you already drank too much of Starbucks this morning,S!" She giggle talked. Scarlet rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her natrualy curly red hair that flowed down her midback. "Ok, we have history with Mrs. Trix. So get ready for hell to break lose," I informed the girls,they nodded respectfully of my hate againest Mrs. Trix. She was the one who spoke to my mother about my C-minus on my essay on...wait. Wasn't the one of that old guy that rhymes with Patterson the AV geek? Nah! What was I thinking?! I took out my phone to text my cousin.

AmazingAdrienne: Hey, Shadae. What are you doing?

I put the phone back in my Sevens' back pocket and waited for a responce as I saw my locker and I went inside to get my books. Scarlet and Carissa had ones right beside me,of course. No way we're we gonna settle with far away lockers. I looked at my pink zebra print fur locker/wall paper and I grabbed my history text book out of it. I think Carissa was going for a third coat of lip gloss,so I gave her a warning to stop. She put it back down inoccently and shrugged like nothing had happened.

Last edited by FabUlous on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm

So you are one of the freshman cliques alright? You'll be more important later.
    FabUlous

Post by FabUlous Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Ok,got it! Smile
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 am

Shadae's POV!
    "Anna! Anna," Jazzie and I called. Anna was speed-walking ahead of us.
    Anna whipped around and said. "What. Do. You. Want," She said with fierceness.
    "We wanted to apologize," Jazzie started.
    "We're sorry if we made you feel bad," I said.
    "Well, it's ok." Anna wiped her eyes, smudging her mascara.

"Hey, why don't we get you to the bathroom to freshen up," offered Jazzie. "I could do you're make up. As you can see I'm a wizard."
    Anna smiled through her tears. "Thanks. I'm glad we're friends now. I kind of thought you both were really snobby. I guess not."
    "No, you just have to get to know us first," I replied.
    We were about to begin walking when we heard someone calling, "Jazzie! Shay! Wait up!"
    Huh? I turned around and saw Lauren limping down the hallway. Lauren was a member of Alphas, but she wasn't an Alpha of Alphas. It's very confusing. "What's wrong with you! Who beat you up and broke your..." I gasped as I looked at her shoes. "Your new Louboutin's," I said in shock.
    "Seriously, who beat you up," I asked. " 'Cause you know me, I'll beat 'em down in one punch. I don't take Karate and Pilates for nothing."
    Lauren and Jazzie laughed. "Slow down guys. No one beat me up."
    "She was late to school and was running. She broke her heel. You should have seen her in Ms. T's class. She told her, her dad was sent to the Navy and that's why he was late."
    I widened my eyes. "And what if she calls you're mom to comfort her then?"
    "Oh...I didn't think of that. But anyway, my parents aren't even here. They're in Puerto Rico for some 'buisness meeting' and by buisness they mean 'alone time so we can study each other's buisness'," Lauren said wiggling her eyebrows to get us to laugh. But as we were she looked past us and stopped laughing. "Uh, hi? Who are you?"
    We turned around. I had forgotten Anna was there.
    "Hey be nice," Jazzie warned Lauren. "This is Anna Percy."
    "Oh. Well, hi Anna. I'm Lauren."
    Just then I felt my iPhone vibrate with a text message. I slipped it out and checked it.
    "Who is it," Jazzie asked.
    "It's just Adrienne. I'll text her later."
    I looked at Lauren. She didn't seem to be very happy with meeting Anna. I smell jealousy.
    Then again...that could just be the meatballs at lunch.
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:17 pm

ANNA PERCY POV
    I could feel Lauren's eyes on me. They were cold. I shivered. I quickly turned to Shadae, "Hey, I'll meet you guys up later okay?" I said, I could feel my pressnece not wanted judging by Laurens glares.

Last edited by Taylor (on) on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Shadae's POV!
    O.K. So the vibe I'm getting now is that Lauren doesn't like Anna.
    I felt another buzz. Not Addriene again. I'm not in the mood and I need Starbursts. Oh, it wasn't from Addriene it was from Lauren.
    To: Shadae
    Subject: Anna

I replied to her that Anna isn't in Alphas, just maybe a friend.
    She gave me a, "Ugh, fine," look. In response I gave her the, "Thanks," look.
    Anna, Jazzie, me, and a pouty-faced Lauren made our way to the end of the hallway.
    "Get ready to see the most amazing thing at this school, Anna," I said in a sing-song way.
    "You're showing her...the place?" Lauren looked flabergasted.
    "Yeah, do you have a problem with that, Lauren," I replied saucily.
    "Because, as you know, we do have tryouts today. We don't mind allowing another girl to take your place. We wouldn't mind at all," Jazzie joined.
    "No. No. I'm fine."
    "That's what I thought. Anna follow us. And stay quiet. You say a word or hint about this room, it'll be the last word you make. No one can find out about this room We bribed the janitor to let us put this out of order sign on it and give us a key."
    "Wow," was all Anna could say.
    And she said it one more time when she stepped inside the supposedely 'Out of Order' bathroom.
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 pm

luved!!
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks~ Was that mean enough for you?
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 pm

???
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Ehmagawsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wrote this ah-mazing POV and its gone! GONE! It just dissapeared! Ugh! Now im gonna have to do a rewrite!
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm

I'm so sorry
    that's y you write then post them edit
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:35 pm

awww sorry lauren! We'll probably wait till tomorrow for you to post it then we'll just post if you don't so hurray!
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!: 10

Post by Little Miss Missed Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Angelina Kaywood's Point Of Veiw

I walked out of AP Math making sure I locked the classroom for my teacher. I stayed longer to work on the problems on the board,I had to give my paper to her since she was in the copy room. I saw some guys walk out from the football feild,lucky them. I didn't know them nor their names. Me,i'm not the most popular girl in school if you get what I mean. The girls at my school wear high heels,I wear sneakers. They wear short skirts,I wear T-Shirts. Wait,i'm thinking of that Taylor Swift song. I shook my head and saw a pen mark on my favorite new jeans. They we're OP jeans that my mom got from Walmart,they are so pretty but now the pen just screwed them up. I don't have a change of clothes so I have to go through the whole day with this big bold pen mark. I walked into the copy room with my converse squeaking from the just polished marble floor. I saw my teacher and I handed her my sheet of paper,she smiled and nodded, "You can go now Angelina." I smiled and walked out. I saw Sarah walking down the hallway with her fake designer hangbag,and no I don't know how to tell,I heard one of the Alpha's talking about it. I adore the Alphas,but I am just nothing to them. Mostly because i'm not as rich,or as pretty as them...and my fashion sense is not like theirs. They usually wear their Ralphy Lauren-ie polos and their Bouis Vuh-tann bags. I'm probably miss pronouncing them right now,and I know that already. Sarah looked at me and rolled her contact covered eyes, "Geek-ett." She laughed and kept walking. One day i'll just punch that girl,probably her nose would fall off from all the surgerys I heard she got on her nose. Its her third nose I heard,but how should I know. I don't have any friends. Pretty sad huh? I don't let that get to me,atleast thats what I try to show people when they pick on me.
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 pm

luv A
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Thank you. Smile I want to be a writer when i'm older.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Great job Angel
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 pm

ANNA PERCY POV
    As I walked into the room I was hit with Berry Kiss, bath and body works, scent. As my nose was still recovering I looked at the room. It was vast, clean, and it was...amazing. I saw a huge tv where one of the stalls should've been, the mirrors were still there, the sink was still there. I saw a Fro-Yo machine on the corner. There were chairs, tables, even closets. I always wondered how they changed. The walls were pink splashed with purple. Jazzie walked to the steroe and cranked up a tune. I walked over to the walls. I touched them in fascination./There were labels on the closets.
    JAZZIE: Designers 2 the MAX
    SHADAE: Fashionista's work is NEVER done
    LAUREN: Shop till you Drop
    It amazed me how much clothes fit. Shadae dropped on the bean bag couch and flipped the chanel to E!. I saw 2 other closets with nothing on top.
    EMPTY: Future alpha
    EMPTY: Future Alpha's
    It was filled with Make up and such. I looked at the stalls, some stalls remained. 5 stalls, with Jazzie, Shadae, and Laurens name on top. Inside was a vanity, mirror, make up, hair irons, and hairspray. No wonder these girls make up were so perfect.
    "Lovin the room Na?' Jazzie called.
    "Love it? I adore it." I cried. i could kneel on the floor and kiss it, but of course I would never do that. Being raised to never leave your feet on the ground I could never.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Shadae's POV!
    "And tonight on E! Michael Jackson's death? Accident or suicide," I heard Ryan Seacrest say.
    "Omg, when are going to stop talking about this," Lauren asked.
    I glared at her. "Hello? He was the greatest performer in the world and you want them to stop talking about him?"
    "Seriously Lauren, not icy," Jazzie added, reclining in her fuzzy, purple bubble chair. Lauren's was green and mine was hot pink.
    Lauren blushed fiercely. "Sorry."
    "He was a close friend. Janet and Nicole were so upset at the after party," I said silently forgiving her.
    "Really? So were my parents. I couldn't go to the after party because of a charity thing I made a commitment to going to. We could have met earlier then," Anna replied.
    "Cool," I said distractedly. "Why don't we start you're make up. We can hang here for a few minutes then head to class. Agree with the plan?"
    Everyone nodded. We got to work.
    In ten minutes Anna was looking better than how she came to school. "Thanks!"
    "Yeah, just don't ruin it," I said bored.
    Anna looked hurt and I wondered what was wrong with me?
    Was it bad energy from friends? Maybe I needed to fung shui the room. Note to self: call a professional fung shui personel.
    There was silence. "Well let's go to class people. I can't miss history or Ms. Dameon will call my parents and I won't be able to go to tomorrow's party."
    They all shrugged. I stuck my head out the door. "All clear. Let's go."
    They all stepped out he door and we walked down the hallway just as it was filling up with students.
    "Hi Shadae!"
    "Hey Jazzie! Love your outfit today."
    "Lauren where did you get your shoes? Are they Chloe?"
    Lauren's shoes were {she changed in the lounge} but we all knew to just take the compliments and not answer unless the person was upper B list or A list.
    Popularity was bitter sweet, just like Sour Patch Kids.
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Angelina Kaywood's Point Of View

I saw the Alpha's walk down the hallways. I watched softly and sighed. I was never going to be apart of them,I mean have you seen how they look. They look like they've steped out of a magazine when they got ready this morning. I waved even though they probably wasn't gonna wave back. Because thats the girl I am,the loner and nobody. I dropped my 5 in. pen (Yes it was huge and it was light blue ink with penguins on it,I got it from a Mathleate Meeting)and it rolled down the hallway over to the Alphas, "Oh my god..." I whispered to myself. Right then poor Shadae tripped over it and fell on her butt. My mouth dropped and everyone gasped. They all looked at me as if I did mean too drop it. My life was going to end before it even got started.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 am

Shadae's POV!
    "Ow! Oh my god!" I felt the ground before I realized I was falling.
    "You WannaBoo," I yelled at some girl in a horrible t-shirt and fake denim vest.
    "Shadae, are you O.K," asked a senior Alpha, named Sierra.
    "Yeah, I'm fine, but she isn't." The loser who tripped me with her pen was standing 5 feet away, mortified. "I-I'm sorry Shai-," I cut her off.
    "Don't call me Shai, you bottom feeder. You've just been freezed. Someone help me up."
    "Here Shadae. Grab my arm," Jazzie said. "You are so going to regret even owning that pen, and that depressing outfit. Just turn away because you're making my Fashionista meter arrow point to dry."
    The girl scurried away. "Ugh." I got up and brushed myself off. "That girl is so going to regret ever making Shadae Tammi Evans fall. I'll make sure of that."
    "Well you are Shadae Tammi Evans, so you kind of have to," Lauren put in.
    I stared at her. "Figure of speech," I told her.
    "Wow, does that hurt super bad," Anna asked. Jazzie was busy straightening my clothes.
    "No. But you can't make an Alphas alpha fall and expect to get away with it."
    "Well the bad news is, you're outfit has dust on it. You're going to have to change."
    "Wah. This is my fave outfit. I hate that girl. She's going to be so low on the social ladder people will need X-ray glasses just to see her," I replied.
    "It's alright Shadae." Lauren was comforting me. "We'll get her back."
    I looked up and grinned at her. "That's the Lauren I know and love."
    "Sleepover at my house, tonight, don't forget."
    "I thought you were giving my sister a makeover," Anna asked.
    I snapped. "Oh yeah. We'll have to do the tryouts today after school, go to my house to get the supplies, go to your house, do the makeover, and we'll probably have to sleepover there." I smoothed my hair. "My schedule is so full."
    "Just a few of the perks of being an Alpha," Lauren said while grinning.
    "Hey Shadae?" Jazzie was looking at her Givency butterfly watch. "It's 3:50. We have tryouts now."
    "Alright. You wanna come Anna," I asked. "We could always use a seconds opinion."
    Anna shrugged. "Why not? Might as well."
    "Icy. Let's go."
    We got into formation and walked like we were supermodels in the Marc Jacobs spring resort line.
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 am

LAUREN'S POV!

"This will be a disaster," I thought. Just a giant line of wannaboos getting ready to be let down. But knowing Shadae, she was probably excited about it.

"I can't wait," I said. Shadae smiled.

We walked into the Gym with absolute perfection. All of the losers stopped to stare (or glare) at us.

"Hi everyone, I'm Shadae, as you all know," Shadae announced. Everyone clapped. I smiled with pride. It took me a long time to be an Alpha. With being a complete airhead and all, they are still beginning to accept me. But I'm an excellent liar and good at getting gossip. So they brought me in.

Shadae began,"I know all of you would be overjoyed to be an Alpha, but we have very few spots open. So you must give us your very best impression. You must have the right qualities, the right looks, and the right personality to be an Alpha. And remember, You're born with it. Not built."

Everyone broke into applause. And the interviews began.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:34 am