Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Alphas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alphas

You're just born with it. Not built.

+3
Cindy
laurgrl
Shai :)
7 posters

Alphas roleplay!

Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Alphas roleplay! Empty Alphas roleplay!

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Note: Message us before joining.

Shadae's POV
    "So she has the nerve to go to Macy's, buy the knock-off dress, then try and say I copied her, when I totally caught her buying it. She is such a marsupial right?" The crowd around Jazzie and I laugh as we retell the story of catching Sarah Cod attempting to embarrass me at the spring formal. "So marsupial! Like, how could she even try that? You so don't copy," agrees Jenna Wheeler, a 9th grade freshmen who worships Jazzie and I.
    "Brush my hair, will ya Shai," Jazzie askes me. She hands me a brush and I proceed to comb through her jet-black mane. "Maybe, but I don't blame her. What we did was pretty mean. We should apologize."
    "Seriously? After she made me look stupid for a millisecond of a second?"
    "Wasn't done yet. That is if she has the courage to show her face around here."

"Holla!" I laugh and toss my brownish-reddish waist length hair and high five her.
    Just then, Sarah comes scurrying by, her head bent. Jazzie and I exchanged a look. "I guess she does have guts."
    "May I," Jazzie asks, knowing she doesn't have to. "Be my guest," I say devilishly.
    "Sarah! Sarah over here." Sarah looks up and glares at Jazzie and I. She comes over tentatively. "What do you two want."
    "We just wanted to apologize," I say. "We feel really bad for pouring that punch on you at Spring Formal. That was junvenile and cliche."
    "I know Shay, like, what were we thinking?"
    Sarah rolls her shoulders back. "Well it's ok. It doesn't matter. The dress was a deposit anyway." She makes an, "Uh-oh," face like she knows that this is the wrong thing to say in front of Alphas. But Jazz and I pretend not to notice and continue. "Well Shadae and I would like to invite you into Alphas." I make a, "What?!" face at Jazzie and she winks, letting me know she has a plan. "Uh, yeah. We totally think you would be a great addition." I choke out the last two words. "Did you need some water Shadae," Jenna says with a concerned look. "No, I'm fine," I say and wave her off.
    "I could use some sparkling water with a lime though," Jazzie comands.
    "Coming up!" Jenna walks away in her leather, 5-inch Louboutin heels that are now a school trend thanks to us.
    Jazzie gives me a look that says, "Is she a 9th grade girl or a slave?" I shrug in response.
    The bell rings just then. Jazzie and I gather our stuff. I give my frothy strawberry frap to a random on-looker to pick up my limited edition Louis Vuitton bag that Jazzie and I both have in all 37 colors, then take it back, all without seeing the persons' face.
    Before stepping inside I whisper to Jazzie, "What's the plan?"
    "I'll text it to you in first hour."
    "Purpose?" I readjust my cream-colored D&G cotton mini jumper, teenafied with a tight gold belt around my waist and lots of skinny bronze chains. I added some creme colored ballet flats that Jazzie and I decided to debut today. Jazzie's flats were green though.
    Jazzie looks over at me, "To embarrass Sarah as always."
    We laugh and others laugh too, even though they don't know what's going on. All they know is that when two gorgeous, popular and rich girls laugh, they laugh too.
    "Where's Lauren and Annie by the way," Jazzie asks me?"
    I brush an invisible tuff of lint and shrug. "I dunno. All I know is that if Annie doesn't come back from Hawaii soon she is so out."
    "Over," Jazzie agreed.
    "And freezed."

Last edited by Shadae on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Alphas roleplay! Empty Re: Alphas roleplay!

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Shade's POV
    "Hey Shai! Hi Jazzie!" Jasmine and I turned around in unision away from our lockers to see Gretchen Dem, one of our best friends. She wasn't a member of Alphas but she always was the first person we would go to if we had a problem.
    "Hey Gretch!" We air kiss and exchanged hugs.
    "Hi girlies!" Gretchen sounds breathless. "You'll never guess what who I just s-," she started. But before she could finish a blonde, tall, willowy, gorgeous looking girl stepped in the school.
    "Who. Is. That. And what is she doing at West California High," Jazzie asked.
    "That's what I was about to talk to you about!" Gretchen shifted her Michael Kors tote over to her left shoulder and flipped her shoulder length auburn hair.
    I squinted. "She looks kinda familiar," I said. "Does she live around here?"
    Gretchen snorted. "Hardly. She lives in NYC. I'm not surprised she looks familiar."
    Jazzie turned back to her locker. "Why? Who is she?"
    Gretchen looked at us like we were retards. "Hello? Anna Percy? Famous socialite?"
    I gasped. "Anna Percy? No way? You know I saw her in Teen Vouge for an interview. It was something about how her dad is Jerry Percy and that he trys his hardest not to spoil her."
    "Oh yeah! I read that article! She gets like $10,000 week for allowance." Jazzie looked at her with pity. "That poor thing? She must look like a fashion don't."
    "Uh wrong. She gets $10,000 a week but that's not counting her unlimited Amex black card."
    Jazzie shrugged. "Anyways," Gretchen continued. "I'm surprised the guys aren't eating her up."
    Jazzie and I glare at Gretchen. She holds up her hands defensively. "Sorry, sorry. It's true though. She won't have any trouble fitting in."

I narrowed my eyes. "She will if Jaz and I have to do with it."
    "Sh! She's coming this way."
    I turned casually to get a better look at the girl. She had on white Bebe top with real diamonds spelling out "Bebe" and matching short shorts that brought out her long legs and perfect tan that you could not have gotten at a tanning booth. She had on the same flats I did in silver.
    Her hair was done is perfectly with soft curls at the ends and her nose was obviously not fake like someone's I know. {Gretchen} Her eyes were as blue as the ocean that you could get lost in them. Hell, she was beautiful.
    She was closer and I turned around to fix my hair and teeth. She walked up to Jazzie, Gretchen and I and said, "Hey. I'm Anna. Do you know where the front office is?"
    I did but she wasn't going to find that out.
    I did small smile at her, then a second later, turned around, ignoring her. Jazzie did the same, and I expected Gretchen to follow suit, but I heard her voice say, "Yeah! I'll show you. It's down the hall. Let's go. Bye Shai! Bye Jazz."
    I swung out my hip, one hand on my left one and said, "Yeah. See ya."
    Jazzie pointed at her and said, "Uh huh. We've got a lot to talk about at lunch."
    I heard the 3 minute warning bell ring and my class was still on the other side of the campus. I said to Jazzie, "TTYL Jazzie! Alpha," I called back in our traditional goodbye.
    "Bye Shai! Don't forget, Alphas tryouts after school!"
    "Yeah I won't! LYLAS!"
    "LYLAS!"
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Cute! I love ur stories they are so realistic. Or was that real?
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 pm

No it's a chain story. Someone else has to continue it from they're point of view.
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 am

ANNA PERCY POV!
    "Thanks by the way, for showing me where to go." I said. I looked nervously at my silver flats. I twirled my hair into a nervous bun.
    "Oh no problem." Gretchan said.
    "Those girls, they don't seem to like me." I said. This time I scanned the school. "I'm sort of new to this whole, new girl thing." I said again. This time we were approaching a door.
    "Hey no problem." Gretchan said giving me a warm smile. Gretchan was really pretty with her auburn hair and her body. And she seemed like she had a great personality. "And din't worry, you'll fit right in." Gretchan grabbed my hand and gave it a soft pat then swiftly left me, alone in the hall.
    I put my brave face and took longer strides. I felt some people look at me. Paranoia started to creep. I felt my back start to quiver. I heard some whispers and glares. What is this, middle school? I thought. Just then I think the world stood still. I forced my jaw not to open.
    He was a walking abrecrombie model. He was a walking Chace Crawford. Blonde and Brown shaggy hair, buff body, atleast 6 feet, and blue eyes, and a killer smile. His eyes locked mine and I could swear I stopped breathing. Even my internal organs love him. The only reason I know Chace crawford was because we both lived in New York, but this Chace came close. I forced myself to keep walking.
    Right, left, right, left, right, left. I thought. We were clsoer and closer, his eyes never meeting off of mine. I was glad I wore Chanel No. 9 today. Soon we were next to eachother.
    "Hey" Chace Crawford said.
    "I'm Asher Dean" He extended his hand. I could not help but marvel at it. I slowly grabbed it. I felt sparks and quickly took my hand back. He did the same, then we both let out a nervous laugh.
    "Kindness is rare here." I said.
    "Ha, ya, you are?" Asher said
    "Anna, Anna Percy." I said. What I wanted to say was, "I'm anna percy, can we go have sex in the closer?" This shocked me. I usually never say even remotely such gruesome things. I was raised properly and therefore I would not be controlled by this man's good looks.
    "Where you heading?" Asher said
    I quickly wired my brain so I could remember where I was going. "I was heading to the office, I'm new." I said. He smiled at me. I so wished he would stop smiling because every time he did I felt a strange impulse that I usually refuse to feel
    "Ya I figured otherwise i would remember you." Asher said. That was it, noe matter how hot, he was the hottest guy living on the earth. I dumbly nodded my head.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 am

Shadae's POV!
    'Ugh. Where is Jenna to get me sparkling water when I need it,' I thought. 'I'll just go by the office and get some from the vending machine. But, Anna Percy is there. Whatevs. She's got nothing on me.'
    I took a sharp left away from the direction of my class, deciding keeping myself hydrated and figuring out how to ruin that Percy girl's rep before she get starts taking over.

I stopped short when I saw Anna and my boyfriend Asher laughing. I could see 'Pure Love' practically spelled out in Anna's eyes. Who wouldn't? He's hot. He had blonde highlights and brown shaggy hair in a Zac Efron cut. He had strong muscles great for crazy makeout sessions. Whoa, not that crazy. His smile makes any girl melt and he looks like Chace Crawford. He's super smart and on Honor Roll with me. The whole package baby.
    He looks up and sees me and gives me that special, "I love you," grin that still gives me butterflies in the last 6 months we've been dating.
    He waves me over. "Shadae! Come 'er. I've got someone for you to meet."
    I was furious but decided to play it down until I could figure out what this girl was up to.
    I smiled brightly and said, "Hi babe!" I made sure to run up to him and plant a firm kiss on him so that Anna would know who she was dealing with. Asher looked starry-eyed after and said, "Uh...hi-er, Hey. I texted you."
    I rolled my eyes. "Sorry hon, my phone was on silence."
    "Well have you met Anna...Percy right?" Anna nodded.
    "Anna Percy," Asher repeated, smiling at her. Hmm..there seemed to be A LOT of smiling going on.
    "No I don't believe we have the pleasure. Hi Anna, I'm Shadae, I don't believe I've ever seen you before."
    Anna looked at me with confusion. "But...just this morning..."
    I widened my eyes to feign innocence. "What? Was someone mean to you?" I laughed and said, "I swear, the kids at this school have no bounderies to jealousy."
    Anna shook her head and replied, "Uh, yeah, it's great to meet you."
    Asher hugged me tight and said, "I knew you two would hit off."
    I groaned. "Asher, stop sounding like my dad!"
    He touched my nose and I giggled. I looked out the corner of my eye. Anna was crumpling every second she watched us. Perfect.
    "I have to run, but I'll catch up with you after class ok? Bye Shai. Bye Anna."Asher waved and turned the corner.
    "Why did you tell Asher that you've never seen me? I saw you this morning?"
    "Why were you giggle-flirting with my boyfriend? I saw you just now," I retorted.
    "Hey! He came to me. Not the other way 'round. I just want to find the front office. Down the hallway to the left."
    "Oh, and I'm supposed to believe that bowl of shit?"
    Anna looked at the ceiling. "Um, yeah, 'cause it's true! I don't like Asher."
    "I better not catch you flirting with him again or you're going down."
    "Was that supposed to be a threat?"
    "No. A theory. A theory that's going to be proven true if you don't back off."
    "I'm not scared of you."
    "Oh trust me. You will be."
    With that I breezed past her, making sure I bumped her shoulder.
    "Uh, you bitch!"
    I turned around to face her and said simply, "The biggest," and turned the corner leaving her to gawk.
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am

ANNA PERCY POV
    I was furious. No more then furious I was....infuraited. I stomped to the office. I quickly sipped my flask. Jack Daniels is my personal best friend. The lady that wore too much perfume motioned me. I quickly stepped out the room and into the office. As the principle talked I tried to focus but the Jack Daniels was too strong. After the meeting I quickly left. I made sure that I stayed on path. I looked at the piece of paper givin to me. It read, 306, probably my locker. I kept walking up and down the hallways trying to find my locker. 302, 303, 304, 305, 306. Bingo! I looked at my combo. 0-2-8. I turned the little lock. I pulled the locker. It didn't budge, I twisted it again, it didn't budge. I felt like pulling my flask again but didn't knowing I had gym next and I wouldn't want to fall for that
    "Let me help you." a male voice said.
    I turned around to see a guy. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was 2 inches taller than me and looked a little buff. He looked at my paper and twisted the little circle. He opened my locker and laughed.
    I flushed. Then I got angry.
    "What's so funny?" I said. Having someone laugh at me was unexceptable at my current state. He kept laughing
    "Nothing, you just turned it wrong." he said. He showed me how to do it right. This time I flushed even more. I apologized.
    "Anna Percy." I said holding out my hand. I smiled hoping he didn't think I was a snob like that Shadae girl.
    "Justin, Justin Dean." He said grabbing my hand. The shock was apparent from my face. He laughed again. His laugh was soft and gentle.
    "Ya I'm related to Asher." He said then looked a little solemn. I didn't want him thinking I was comparing them and thinking Justin was a little plain next to asher.
    "Who?" i said lying through my teeth. Justin's face lighted up. Then nodded.
    "Ya, well you'll see him soon enough and fall for him to, just like every girl at this school." He said and his face completely shut down.
    I touched his shoulder, I could feel his body tense. Too late. I thought.
    "As you'll soon see, I'm not like most girls." I said. I don't know what made me do it, I guess it was an impulse. I kissed him on the cheek and left
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Shadae's POV!
    I began speed walking to my French class and texting Jazzie about what just happened.

To: Alpha Jazzie
    Subject: New Girl

Alpha!
    -Shadae

I quickly put my phone and silent and into my LV before walking into Mr. Moner class.
    "Ahh, Ms. Evans! Glad you decided to join on on this fine Friday morning."
    "Sorry I'm late Mr. M. Girl problems." I laugh inwardly. That always gets a male teacher off a girls back.
    Mr. Moner cleared his throat, clearly embarrassed. "Well try not to let it happen again. Anyway, back to fascinating world of French."
    'Why am I in this class. I already speak French. Oh yeah, easy A.'
    I got out my notebook and took out my phone without letting the teacher see it.
    I felt my phone vibrate and checked it. Jazzie was IMing me.

Alpha Jazzie: Hey. What happened?
    Alpha Shadae: I went to get some sparkling water by the office and I see her and Asher totally giggling. It was disgusting how she was throwing her self at him.
    Alpha Jazzie: My gosh. Could she be an more naive?
    Alpha Shadae: Don't think so. Where r those plans you were gonna txt? Didn't get it yet.
    Alpha Jazzie: Hold on...sent. It should be in your inbox.
    Alpha Shadae: Got it. C ya laytah Chica.
    Alpha Jazzie: Alpha
    Alpha Shadae: Alpha

Before I could open my inbox, the door opened. Legs that, at the moment, I felt like breaking, stepped in. I could tell that the girl wasn't so pleased to see me either.
    The principal walked in behind her and whispered to Mr. Moner.
    "Ah...I see. Alright. Thank you Principal Richards."
    The prinicipal nodded to the class and walked out.
    Mr. M walked around from his desk to go stand next to the girl. "Everyone, this is Anna Percy. She is new to the school and area so let's make her feel welcome."
    I heard a guy behind me say, "Oh, I'll make her feel welcome no doubt."
    I whipped around. It was Chad Trough. Of course. Chad was a huge pervert who was said to do at least ten girls a week. Of course, none of the girls I know haven't with him. Neither have I.
    "Shut up Chad," I said to him.
    He gave me a cocky grin and said, "Please. You know you want this."
    I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "You wish."
    "On a shooting star."
    "In your dreams," I retorted.
    "Very clearly every night."
    I squinted. "You better watch it Chad or Asher will whoop your ass like he did three months ago."
    "You keep saying words Shadae, but I know what they really mean."
    "Oh do you now," I replied with fake intrest. "Then tell me."
    "You want me. You need me."
    I laughed a fake laugh. "Again. NEVER gonna happen."
    Chad shrugged. "O.K. But he's waiting." Chad grabbed his you-know-what, and I turned away in disgust.
    I payed attention to the front. "So Anna, why don't you find a seat. There's one right there."
    I hate when teachers tell you to find a seat, yet, they find it for you, like, three seconds later.
    Everyone was looking in my direction. It wasn't unusual for that but this time was for a different reason.
    The only empty seat was next to me. Oh, no this wasn't happening.
    "That will be your seat for the rest of the year."
    Anna thanked him and made her way down the row.
    "Mm, baby got it goin' on. I can't wait to jump that," I heard Chad whisper.
    Anna either didn't hear or pretended not too as she continued walking.
    She didn't look thrilled to be sitting by me and I made sure my facial expression showed it.
    "Ms. Evans? Make sure Anna fits in well here at WCH."
    I smiled sweetly at Mr. Moner. "Of course I will."
    I smiled in Anna direction for show then got back to my phone.
    I opened up the text and smiled as I read it.
    "Beautiful Jazzie."

To: Alpha Jazzie
    Subject re: Plan
    ___________________________________-
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:00 pm

ANNA PERCY POV
    This has got to be the worst spot. I crossed my legs.
    "Sexy baby" I turned my head and saw a guy smirking. He had black hair a round face and he was clearly rich, or gay, from what he was wearing.
    "Excuse me, my name is Anna, and your comment was highly inappropriate." I said, I turned around.
    "Sexy smart lady." This time I chose to ignore it.
    "Shut up Chad." Shadae said. I turned to look foward. Did Shadae come to my rescue? I looked at my class schedule and saw FRENCH. I already know french, and quite fluent. Mr.Monor went up to me.
    "Bonjour, je m'appelle Mr.Morono"
    Hello my name is Mr.Morono
    I smiled knowing exactly what he said.
    "Enchanté." Nice to meet you. I responded. Mr.Morono looked taken back. I took a side glance at Shadae and she glared at me and then turned to text on hre phone.
    "Comment ça va?" How are you? Mr. Morono said.
    "Je vais bien, merci. Et toi?" I am doing well, thank you, and you? I said smiling. I was definitly enjoying this. Mr. Morono Continued.
    "Très bien, merci." Very Well Thank You Mr.Morono said satisfied.
    "Voulez vous trouver mon patalon dans vos reves les plus fous." Do you want to find my pants in yor wildest dreams? Chad said softly so only me and Shadae could hear. I was mortified. Though as I was raised properly I replied.
    "Ce n'est pas grave!" that's okay.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Shadae's POV
    I surprised myself by sticking up for Anna. But I felt like I had to.
    In seventh grade, I was at Dorian Liurs winter formal party. This was before Asher moved here. The Alphas weren't born yet. A slow song was playing and nobody had asked me to dance. So I sat by myself, hands in my lap. When Chad came up to me and asked me to dance. I thought I was the luckiest girl alive. I thought dead wrong. After a few dances, Chad pulled me into a bed room. I thought we were just going to makeout. Turns out, Chad had a different idea. He kissed me softly then really brought it on. He tried to take my shirt off but I wouldn't let him. I've hated his guts since then.
    The bell rang and I shoved my stuff in my bag. "Hey."
    I looked up into the blue eyes of Anna. "Oh. You. What do you want? A clue?"
    "No. I wanted to say...thank you. For sticking up for me with Chad."
    "Yeah well, Chad and I have history."
    Anna nodded. "Yeah well, thanks again."
    She turned around and walked out the class.
    'She thinks she can guilt trip me to forgive her for flirting with my boyfriend? Uh-uh honey.'
    But there was one last thing to take care of.
    Chad was about to walk out the door so I said this: "Hey Chad!"
    He turned around and grinned. "What?"
    I batted my eyelashes. "I've changed my mind."
    His eyes widened. "Really? You wanna?"
    "Sure."
    "What about Asher."
    I shrugged. "He doesn't have to know," I replied. 'Even though he will know.'
    "Awesome. I knew you'd come around. I'll call you."
    "Icy."
    Chad left grinning.
    "Brulez dans l'enfer," I whispered laughing silently as I stepped out the classroom and repeated it in english. "Burn in hell."

Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:18 pm

I shuffled out of class. I kept my head down as I looked at the sheet of paper that told me my next class. GYM. I groaned, I am good at gym, do I like it? Hell no. I tried to put the slip of paper in my bag when I bumped into someone.His chest was rock hard which sent me flying. Before my ass fell on the ground I grabbed onto something. I looked to see Justin. He looked wide-eyed. He quickly scrambled and picked up my books.
    "here so sorry." He said. I decided to stay mute.
    "Excusez-moi." Excuse Me Justin said lifting his eyebrows. Hm..fluent in french. I said.
    "Its okay" to remember my embarassment I quickly shuffled away from justin. I looked up to see Chad.
    "Hey baby, I know you want me." Chad said his eyes glistening/ I merely scoffed.
    "Fous le camps" Fuck off I said.
    "Now don't be hasty. Don't New Yorlers have manners?" Chad said his eyes looking mischiovous.
    "Yes we do, but not to jerks like you." I replied. I tried to side stepped him but he trapped me.
    "Quel hôtel préférez-vous?" Which hotel do you prefer? Chad said holding his Amex card.
    I looked disgusted.
    "Qu'est-ce que?Tu es con" What? You are such a slut. Before he could say anything I stomped on his toe regretting I didn't wear heels./Then left.

Last edited by ☆♥Cindy♫☼(♔on♔)™! on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Shadae's POV!
    "So, yah, Justin saw the whole thing. Chad was all up on her and she just told him, 'Fuck off', in French and walked away," Gretchen told Jazzie and I in the girls locker room. We were changing for gym class.
    "Wow. That sucks. Chad is such a perv," Jazzie said. "Remember what he did to you in-," she began to say. I elbowed her in the stomach before she could finish.
    Gretchen looked at both of us. "What? What did he do to you Shay?"
    I shook my head. "Nothing."
    Gretchen just stared at me and I sighed. "Fine I'll tell you but not here. Later at my house. I already know how to get back at him. It's genius."
    Right then, Anna walked in and the locker room became silent.
    "Hey Anna! Come here," I told her.
    Anna eyed me suspiciously. "Hey. What did I do now?"
    "Nothing. It's what Chad did."
    Anna widened her eyes. "You saw that?"
    "No, but we heard about it," Jazzie clarified.
    "Already? It just happed like 5 minutes ago."
    "So? We know everything right after it happens," I said.
    "We just wanted to let you know that we feel bad for you. If you want, you can hang with us at lunch," Jazzie offered.
    I didn't bat an eyelash. I think Anna deserves to sit with us.
    "Yeah Chad's a jerk. Sit with us at lunch so you don't have to sit with them."
    Gretchen was pointing at a group of greasy-haired sophomores.
    "You don't want to sit with them...do you?" I looked at her levely. She stared right back and answered, "No. I honest to god really don't. They might be contagious and this," she pointed to her hair, "a'int looking like that."
    Gretchen, Jazzie and I laughed. 'Hm. Maybe we could be friends.'
    Only time would tell.
    laurgrl

Post by laurgrl Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Lauren's POV!
    Oh gawsh I am so late!" I cried. I was scurrying down the hall as fast as my skinny legs could, 2 hours late.
    I burst into my History classroom, screaming. "What on Earth is it Lauren?" Mrs. Taylor yelped. She was wearing the usual: a skin tight shirt from Target that practically magnified her rolls, colored bell bottom jeans, and her old New Balance tennis shoes. She tries to fit in with the kids.
    "Sorry, I broke my heel," I wined, felling sorry for my poor Jimmy Choos I bought just last week. "Wasted on running. So sad."
    "Miss Adams, do you mind explaining why you are late?" Mrs. Taylor asked. I had this story all made up. If there was anything I was good at, it was lying.
    "Oh Mrs. Taylor, I am so sorry for being late. I had (sniffle) to say farewell to my father. He left for the navy today. I added an extra sob in there for effect.
    "Lauren I am so sorry!" Mrs. Taylor tried to say sympothetically, failing with her deep voice. "If you'd like, I can excuse you from your homework tonight."
    "Thank you so much, I don't think I would be able to concentrate tonight." My teachers always eat my lies right up. I am an actress. I am a model. I am an Alpha.
    I walked past Mrs. Taylor to my seat with my head low, then winked at Jazzie. She winked back.

Alpha Jazzie: Nice one.
    Alpha Lauren:That's what I do. What really happened was that my order from Juicy came late.

I swung my new Studded Velour Baby Fluffy Bag toword her.

Alpha Jazzie:LMAO! ur such a clam.
    Alpha Lauren:You bet. So what the heck is going on with Shadae? And this new girl?
    Alpha Jazzie:Ugh just a load of drama.
    Alpha Lauren:Yay! I love drama. Tell me all about it at lunch. TTYL.
    Alpha Jazzie:Alpha!
    Alpha Lauren:Alpha!
    Jazzie

Post by Jazzie Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:40 pm

OOh Im writing, just got caught up. Love it so far!
    Jazzie

Post by Jazzie Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Jazzie’s POV

♥
    Dropping my Versace glasses into my Juicy Couture tote bag, I followed the rest of the girls out of the gym locker room.

I linked arms with Shay and laughed at her surprise. “Okay, so love the plan or love the plan?” I asked, once we were at the back of the gym and out of ear shot. “Most defiantly!” she said with an eye roll, “The only thing I don’t get is-” I jabbed my elbow into her flat stomach,

“Ow! What the f-!” her mouth snapped shut once she saw who was coming. I suppressed a fake smile and greeted Sarah with a hug.

“Omg! Girlie, where have you been?” Sarah seemed so confused, “Um, over there.” She pointed her brown painted finger nail to the other end of the gym. Cocking my head to the side, I said, “Well, you’re an Alpha now! You hang with us!”

Shadae joined along and threw her perfectly tanned arm Sarah’s bulky shoulders. “But, there’s just one issue.”

Shadae said, flicking her hair away from her eyes. “See, Alphas are usually seen with boys, so maybe you should start.” A look of horror flashed on Sarah’s face. To be blunt, she wasn’t very pretty.

Small squinty, black eyes were barely visible on her square face.

Her lips were thin and her nose pointy, stringy red hair touched her chin and covered her face. She was about 4’2 and very stocky. Needless to say, boys didn’t take much interest in her.

With a push from Shadae, she stumbled toward the athletic boys, the very hot boys.

I slapped hands with my bestie, and laughed. “Phase one, com-plete!”
    ♥
    Sorry this sucked so much, I have in written in forevs!
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 pm

confused........
    Jazzie

Post by Jazzie Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 am

about?
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 am

um...everything lol, oh well I'll get it soon enough, hey jazzie can I ask u somethin?
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:34 am

No it's good! I'm going to continue.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:16 am

Shadae's POV
    I watched as Sarah made her way towards the boys. "Hey Shadae," A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around. "Hey Asher! Thanks for the help with the plan."
    Asher threw his hands over my shoulders. "No problem. No one calls my girlfriend a copy-cat."
    "Aww, you guys are so cute," Jazzie gushed. She leaned towards me and whispered, "How's my hair?"
    I gave her a confused look. "Great as it can be in a main-stream ponytail. Why?"
    "'Cause Garret is coming this way."
    Ah, Garret. He had floppy jet black hair, a chiseled face, light stubble, 6-pack, and hard muscles. He was basically the perfect definition for "tall, dark, and handsome". Not that he had anything on Asher. But he was a definite second. Jazzie and him have gone out on a few dates, but nothing serious. I'm positive he's going to ask her out soon but Jazzie doesn't believe me.
    "Hey Jazzie."
    Jazzie giggled. "Hi Garret."
    He looked around. "So, do you think you'd want to, you know, go out sometime, say Saturday at 7?"
    Jazzie looked at me with an excited expression and turned back to Garret. "I would love to."
    Garret grinned. "Awesome. See you later Jazzie."
    Jazzie took a strand of her hair and twirled it around her finger, head cocked. "Bye Garret."
    Garret backed away slowly, still staring at Jazzie then turned away and jogged back to the boys.
    Jazzie and I turned to face eachother. "Ahhh! I can't believe it. This is our 5th date."
    I fell back into Asher's rock hard chest and wrapped his arms around me. "You know he's going to ask you to be his girlfriend. It's so obvious he likes you."
    "Yeah," Jazzie pointed out, "but Asher liked you and it took him a whole three months to ask you out."
    I rolled my eyes. "Fine, fine."
    I turned to Asher. "So you made sure you asked all the cool guys to flirt with her right? I want her to think she's popular."
    He nodded. "All done. They're at it right now."
    I looked over at the circle. Sarah was standing in the middle of the boys, laughing it up. 'Yeah, laugh it up now, cry later,' I thought.

Just then I saw Anna step outside the gym in Marc Jacobs booty shorts like we were in only Versace, and a Ella Moss ribbed tank. On her feet were Coach running shoes.
    "Anna! Anna," I yelled to her from the other end. She gave a half smile and jogged over.
    "Hi guys. I'm confused though...are we friends or what?"
    Jazzie, still in La-la Land, just stood there starry-eyed.
    "Is she gonna be ok," Anna asked.
    I waved the question away. "Yeah she'll be fine."
    "I'm gonna go now alright," Asher informed me.
    "'K baby."
    "Bye Shadae. Hey Anna."
    Anna nodded at him and said a soft, "Hello."
    "We could be friends if you were like that. I'm not possessive or anything. Jazzie hugs Asher all the time. I don't mind. Just don't flirt with Asher ok? You seem pretty cool."
    Anna looked taken aback. "Uh, thanks!"
    "So you wanna sit with me, Shai, Gretchen and the rest of WCH's elite at lunch? Not including Sarah. She'll be out soon," Jazzie offered.
    Anna and I exchanged a look. Weird how she came out the trance but...Over.
    "Are you cool with it Shadae?"
    "Why are you asking me? Jazzie has as much authority as I do. If she wants you to sit with us you do."
    Anna looked back and forth between Jazzie and me.
    "Ok. I'll sit with you guys."
    "Icy!"
    Before any of us could say anything, Coach Yutes blew her whistle. "Girls on the left, boys on the right! Flag football."
    'Oo, fun. Not.'

Last edited by Shadae on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:43 am

ANNA PERCY POV
    "FLAG FOOTBALL" Yutes said. I turned horrified. I am moderatly good at football, but only when its with my family and they know not to tackle me hard.
    "Boys and girl coed" The coach yelled. She chose two captains,
    "ASHER AND SARAH HURRY!" I saw Asher, his blonde hair and buff body shuffled. Sarah was the complete opposite, she wore high tennis shoes and short booty shorts and a tight t-shirt, and it didn't really compliment her lack of curves. Sarah flaunted and walked slowly. Yutes rolled her eyes.
    "Madison, here now." Sarah's eyes flashed, she continued to walk slowly then finally went next to Asher.
    Asher flashed a smile, "Shadae" Shadae smiled, mroe like a lopsided grin, but hey whatever. I managed to not chew my toungue off.
    Sarah slowly scanned the crowd, smirked, "Garrett" she said. I could tell by his expression Garrett was disappointed. Asher peered over the crowd, "Anna." my morale rose. I knew I couldn't flirt with him but i could still enjoy his company. I stood next to Shadae. Sarah just laughed, I wondered what made this girl think she could laugh at anybody when her clothes are the ones that should be laughed at.
    "Jazzie." Sarah said, Jazzie's eyes lit up and looked at Garrett, he flashed her a smile. Jazzie squeled and took her place next to him. I wondered if something was going on between them. "Justin, bro." I heard Asher, My mind snapped. I saw justin, his brown hair coming toward me. He smiled. I could feel Shadae's eyes on my back. He took his place next to me.
    After everybody was done picking we took our sidese.
    "Anna, down." Asher said, I took my place, I hunched down.
    "Hike" I heard a yell, I quickly ran. I made sure I dodged people that were coming my way. I saw Asher running back his arms high about to throw the ball. I waved my hands like an idiot telling him to pass. He threw it, and the ball was high in the air. Thanking God for my lucky tallness, I grabbed the ball and started sprinting. The long grass kept tickling my legs.
    "TouchDown" Yutes blew her whistle. I let go of the ball. I don't think I ever sprinted like that. I realized my stomache hurt. I lifted my shirt and saw a big red mark in the shape of a football. Before realizing i lifted my shirt up, I heard Yutes blow her whistle.
    "Anna, to the side, no flashing." My eyes widened. They guys started laughing and whistling. In New York guys wouldn't act like this, they would merely blush. My face started to get hot. I put my shirt down and went over to apologize to Yutes.
    "Nice touch down, but don't ever let me see your stomache again." This time I was beet red.
    "Yes ma'am." I went to my position again.
    "Nice catch." I turned to see Justin. I couldn't help but smile.
    "Thanks." i replied.
    "Most girls can't catch nor do they want to." He pointed to the group of girls standing in the corner. Shadae and Jazzie, plus sarah and a bunch of other girls stared at me. Mostly in disbelief and amused.
    "Well as I said I'm not like msot girls." I said turning to meet Justin's eyes.
    "Ya, I'd like to get to know you better." Justin said.
    I didnt' know if he asked me out or not, but I took it as a hint.
    I looked down nervously and went back to my position.
    "HIKE" I starte to run foward again. My body pressed to a full blown run. Then I felt someone tackle me. They bumped my rob cage, the wind was blown out of me, I blew in the air seeming nothing touched me. I landed witha thump on the ground. Out of shock I stood there. I couldn't walk, couldn't get up. I looked to see a couple of people huddling. I don't know what made me do it but I started to laugh.
    Yutes looked confused.
    "Something funny Percy?" Yutes said, she helped me up.
    "No, nothing's funny. " I tried to compose my face. I saw Shadae, she looked just as confused as the rest.
    "Sorry, something's wrong with my brain right now." I composed my face into a serious face.
    "Who hit me?" i said. I turned to see Sarah, her face horrified.
    "Sarah apologize" Yutes said. I could feel everybody takinf their eyes off of me and looking at sarah.
    She started to crumble in tears. I was the one who got hurt not her.
    "I am so sorry Anna, I got really competitive" Sarah said. Her bottom lip went over her top in a puppy dog way and quivered.
    "No problem." I said
    "Hot the showers." Coach Yutes said. I got up. I felt a pair of arms helping.
    "Nasty fall." Justin said. I started to crack up again.
    "Ya, nasty." I let go of Justin and headed towards the showers.

Last edited by ☆♥Cindy♫☼(♔on♔)™! on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jazzie

Post by Jazzie Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 pm

♥️Cindy♫☼(♔on♔)™️! wrote:um...everything lol, oh well I'll get it soon enough, hey jazzie can I ask u somethin?

Shure thingg
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Jazzie wrote:
    ♥️Cindy♫☼(♔on♔)™️! wrote:um...everything lol, oh well I'll get it soon enough, hey jazzie can I ask u somethin?

Shure thingg
    where did you get those smileys? you know J-smiles?
    Jazzie

Post by Jazzie Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Like everywhere. Mostly pixelsduh.com, a few from photobcuket, and others from random MySpace graphic sites and stuff.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Jazz? Get on AIM

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:06 pm