Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Alphas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alphas

You're just born with it. Not built.

+3
Cindy
laurgrl
Shai :)
7 posters

Alphas roleplay!

Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Alphas roleplay! - Page 3 Empty Alphas roleplay!

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Note: Message us before joining.

Shadae's POV
    "So she has the nerve to go to Macy's, buy the knock-off dress, then try and say I copied her, when I totally caught her buying it. She is such a marsupial right?" The crowd around Jazzie and I laugh as we retell the story of catching Sarah Cod attempting to embarrass me at the spring formal. "So marsupial! Like, how could she even try that? You so don't copy," agrees Jenna Wheeler, a 9th grade freshmen who worships Jazzie and I.
    "Brush my hair, will ya Shai," Jazzie askes me. She hands me a brush and I proceed to comb through her jet-black mane. "Maybe, but I don't blame her. What we did was pretty mean. We should apologize."
    "Seriously? After she made me look stupid for a millisecond of a second?"
    "Wasn't done yet. That is if she has the courage to show her face around here."

"Holla!" I laugh and toss my brownish-reddish waist length hair and high five her.
    Just then, Sarah comes scurrying by, her head bent. Jazzie and I exchanged a look. "I guess she does have guts."
    "May I," Jazzie asks, knowing she doesn't have to. "Be my guest," I say devilishly.
    "Sarah! Sarah over here." Sarah looks up and glares at Jazzie and I. She comes over tentatively. "What do you two want."
    "We just wanted to apologize," I say. "We feel really bad for pouring that punch on you at Spring Formal. That was junvenile and cliche."
    "I know Shay, like, what were we thinking?"
    Sarah rolls her shoulders back. "Well it's ok. It doesn't matter. The dress was a deposit anyway." She makes an, "Uh-oh," face like she knows that this is the wrong thing to say in front of Alphas. But Jazz and I pretend not to notice and continue. "Well Shadae and I would like to invite you into Alphas." I make a, "What?!" face at Jazzie and she winks, letting me know she has a plan. "Uh, yeah. We totally think you would be a great addition." I choke out the last two words. "Did you need some water Shadae," Jenna says with a concerned look. "No, I'm fine," I say and wave her off.
    "I could use some sparkling water with a lime though," Jazzie comands.
    "Coming up!" Jenna walks away in her leather, 5-inch Louboutin heels that are now a school trend thanks to us.
    Jazzie gives me a look that says, "Is she a 9th grade girl or a slave?" I shrug in response.
    The bell rings just then. Jazzie and I gather our stuff. I give my frothy strawberry frap to a random on-looker to pick up my limited edition Louis Vuitton bag that Jazzie and I both have in all 37 colors, then take it back, all without seeing the persons' face.
    Before stepping inside I whisper to Jazzie, "What's the plan?"
    "I'll text it to you in first hour."
    "Purpose?" I readjust my cream-colored D&G cotton mini jumper, teenafied with a tight gold belt around my waist and lots of skinny bronze chains. I added some creme colored ballet flats that Jazzie and I decided to debut today. Jazzie's flats were green though.
    Jazzie looks over at me, "To embarrass Sarah as always."
    We laugh and others laugh too, even though they don't know what's going on. All they know is that when two gorgeous, popular and rich girls laugh, they laugh too.
    "Where's Lauren and Annie by the way," Jazzie asks me?"
    I brush an invisible tuff of lint and shrug. "I dunno. All I know is that if Annie doesn't come back from Hawaii soon she is so out."
    "Over," Jazzie agreed.
    "And freezed."

Last edited by Shadae on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Alphas roleplay! - Page 3 Empty Re: Alphas roleplay!

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 am

Great job Lauren~ :wand:
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!: 10

Post by Little Miss Missed Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Angelina Kaywood's Point Of View

Gosh I'm such a stupid clumsy geek,I'm going to die socially...but I guess that isn't much of a step up since I've never had a social life. I grabbed my pen and threw it in the trash. It was beginning to have bad luck grow on it. Of course the Alpha's are having 'Alpha Auditions'. I would never be in there,not after that just happened. I needed to step up,I mean wardrobe wise and how I act. I needed to ditch the jeans and fake denim vest. I mean even the t-shirt was growing old on its logo, "Camp Rockefeller". I looked at my long straight golden blonde hair,my mother calls me her Little Rapunzel. It wasn't very long,but to my midback. I sighed and looked at late 'Wanna-boo's' hurrying inside to make it to the audtions. I saw how they walked,with they're head held high and theyre shoulders back. It felt werid to me,I tried and walked down the hallway trying to immatate them. I laughed to myself softly,I was going to need some help if I ever was going to be star. YAY I GOT THE WORD RIGHT!
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Shadae's POV!
    A perky girl clad in a WCH cheerleading outfit bounced up to the table. I rolled my eyes at Jazzie and Lauren. Anna was on the bleachers busy doing her homework.
    "Hi...Amy?" Amy nodded.
    "Amy Gines, actually," she replied.
    "I care. So. Amy. Why should you be picked to be in Alphas over all those other girls?"
    "Well, I'm a cheerleader at the school."
    "We noticed," Jazzie said, sarcasism dripping from her voice. "So are about 15 other girls. What make you special?"

"Well I can do a back handspring."
    I rolled my eyes again. "Yeah. So can 15 other girls. Isn't it a requirement to be on the squad," I asked Lauren. She nodded.
    "Can you repeat the question," Amy asked.
    "Sure! Why don't I do it in cheer," I replied.
    Amy nodded. "That would be great."
    I put my hands in a high V. "Gimme and N! Gimme an E! Gimme an X! Gimme a T! Put it all together and what does that spell?"
    "Next," Amy guessed.
    "NEXT," I shouted.
    "I swear, if she wasn't a B+ lister..." I mimed punching her and Lauren and Jazzie laughed.
    "I can totally see that," Lauren added.
    "Alright who's up next?"
    A goth girl with black hair and red at the ends came up.
    "Hi...Bella?"
    "Yes. Bella Joy."
    "Wow, that's ironic," Jazzie muttered in my ear.
    "Well, hi Bella."
    "Hey."
    "O.K. What can you tell us about you?"
    "My name means Devil's cherries."
    I nodded like I was interested. "Really? NEXT!"
    "Fine. I'll simply place a curse on you. SCRUMPDILIUMPTIOUS!" And with that the freak walked away.
    "Ok? That wasn't weird at all." Lauren was right. It was just down right wrong.
    "Next! Angelina Verachuni?"
    A girl stepped up in front of me and I gasped. It was the same girl who dropped her pen so I'd trip.
    "Oh HELL NEXT!"
    We went through the list. Few people seemed good enough.

:blue: Amy Gines (Too dumb)
    []yes [X]no [] Hell no

:blue: Bella Joy (Too goth)
    []yes [X]no []Hell no

:blue: Angelina Verachuni (Revenge sowing bitch)
    []yes []no [X]Hell no

:blue: Gina Picini (Has faint scars on wrist. Cutter for sure)
    []yes []no [X]Hell no

:blue: Franice Potz (Looks just like a grasshopper)
    []yes [X]no

Kandice Roper (Pretty. Popular. Needs a nose job badly. Huge honker. *UC) (*under consideration)
    [X]yes []no

Ophilia Donaldson (Strange obsession for color orange. We hate the color orange.)
    []yes [X]no

Dahn Butts (Is a boy, and last name makes him a perfect target for teasing.)
    []yes []no [X]Hell no

"Well you girls are obvi's the most popular girls in school, not to metion the most powerfu."
    I looked up, surprised finally someone had given the correct answer.
    Kammi had light brown skin and long sandy hair. Her eyes were a glowing green with flecks of brown and lavender.
    She smiled down at me confidently. Her outfit of Marc Jacobs jeans short shorts, matching vest, Delias purple, pink, and green plaid t shirt and knee high Converses in hotpink plaid, was a total 9.5 for coming prepared.
    "Really?"
    "Sure. I mean you all are gorgeous, and let's face it. So am I."
    I gave an apreiciative look at Jazzie. "I've never seen you around Kammi."
    "Yeah, we have different classes. I'm in AP everything."
    "But I'm in Honor Roll. I've never seen you at meeting."
    "I choose not to show up." She shrugged in a, "What can you do?" way. "I have horse riding lessons on those days. I love my horse Eddie. You ride," she asked.
    "No."
    "But I do," Lauren added.
    "Cool."
    "Well good news Kammi, you have made it to the finals along with Kandice Roper, Denise Garma, Andi Zort, and Penelope Umi. We'll call you if you make the cut. If not, we won't contact you."
    "Thanks! See ya."
    "Sure."
    "UGH! Finally tryouts are done," Lauren rejoiced.
    "I know. I was thinking we were going to sleep here," Jazzie chimed in.
    I got up and streched. "I know how you feel. I think that Devil's cherry girl sucked out all my energy."
    Anna giggled. "Oh yeah. SCRUMPDILIUMPTIOUS! What was that?"
    We all laughed tiredly. "Anyway," Anna continued. "It's just as well. My sister is psyched to do the makeover. Her friends are going to be over though. Is that ok? They'll leave us alone," She added quickly.
    I shrugged. "I don't care. As long as the brats leave us alone, it is your house."
    I packed my things. "I'm ready to go."
    "Me too," they all replied.
    "Let's go."
    We went out the door of the gym and outside into beautiful sunlight. If the sun hits me right, my eyes glitter and look hazelish.
    "There's Raymond!"
    Anna pointed to a sleek black limo.
    "Sweet ride," Lauren commented.
    "Thanks. He wants us to hurry up. He'll miss the game."
    "Which one," Jazzie inquired.
    "Who cares," I said. "Let's get our makeover on."
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:50 pm

ANNA PERCY POV
    I got into the Limo.
    "Thanks Raymod." I said. He tipped his hat in response. I turned the radio as it blasted songs.
    "Nobody wants to be the last on there
    Everyone wants to feel like someone cares."
    We all started shouting the chorus. I was amazed at how comfortable I felt. I felt my phone vibrating. It was an IM
    JustinDean2: Hey!
    SocialiteA: Hey!
    JustinDead2: Whatcha doin???
    SocialiteA: Nothing, just acting like a nerd
    JustinDean2: Story of my life
    SocialiteA: Lol
    I started to blush, I have no idea why. I didn't notice the music turned down.
    "Anna, why are you smiling??" Shadae said. I tried to conceal my phone by Shadae's french manicure hands grabbed it quickly.
    "Oh-my-gosh."
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Shadae,my charaters last name was Kaywood. But I guess Verachuni is o.k.

Angelina Verachuni's POV

I sat at my house all alone,it was a regular school night for me. I had to do something,I wanted to be appart of them. No way was I going to sit here for the rest of my life. I brushed my hair and it swayed as I swiftly spun.

"Hmm what should I do with my hair?" I mumbled. I saw one of my sister's high fashion magazines and I picked it up. On the front it showed Paris Hilton, "The New 09 Do". I guess that the Paris cut was in. I looked at my hair that hung low,I took a breath and grabbed a pare of sizzors.

I then walked into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I took another deep breath and then poof.....my hair was shoulder length. I looked at it and smiled. It looked way better than before. I then went to my sister. Desprate for her help,she was always fashionable. She was about 22 years old and beautiful. She had guys all over her...maybe she can help before its too late.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Shadae's POV!
    "You like Justin," I asked Anna.
    She shrugged. "Maybe...I don't know." She eyed me suspiciously. "Why?"
    I waved around her iPhone as I spoke. "Hello? We can totally hook you up. At the party next Saturday you'll go dressed in something sexy that will make Justin, and every other guy, notice you.
    "No. I couldn't do that."
    "Think about it! You in Justin's arms? Lip kissing? Triple dates with Asher and Shai, and I and Garret," Jazzie prodded.
    "I'll think about it," Anna replied.
    I crossed my arms and leaned back against the plush leather seats. "Fine. You have till tomorrow to think about it. I'll accept whatever answer you have then."
    Anna looked relieved. "Thanks."
    We pulled up to a McMansion, similar to mine but a little less in width.
    "We've arrived Ms. Percy and friends."
    "Thanks Raymond. And I said it this morning; call me Anna."
    Raymond tipped his hat.
    "Well let's go ladies, we're burning daylight," Jazzie said.
    "Lead the way Anna," I said.
    We stepped inside the large Mansion and are greeted by a butler in a penguin suit. "Hello Ms. Percy. Might you and your friends want some snacks sent up to your room?"
    "You guys want anything? We've got every candy you can think of."
    "Godiva chocolate," Lauren said.
    "I think I'll have some Sour Patch Kids," Jazzi added.
    "Shadae," Anna asked.
    "I'm fine." I smirked at her.
    "K. Well I think that my sister is in her lounge room on her floor. Let's go to the elevator."
    Anna walked ahead of us and down the posh hallway to a gold colored elevator. "You have all the makeup stuff," I asked Lauren. She held up the mini makeup vanity. Jazzie held up the other one. "Great."
    "I hope Taylor really wants the makeover. She's been texting me all day that she's excited."
    "Oh she'll be estatic when we're done," Jazzie replied ominously.
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

Taylor Percy's Point Of View

I sat down on our family's couch and watched America's Next Top Model with my friends Casey Hamilton, Morgan Dome, and Fran Silver.
    Fran was looking at all the girls trying to walk on the runway with Miss J. "Oh my god,they are SO not graceful in heels. I mean look at the heels I have on now!" She motioned to her 6 almost 7 inch heels. Those things made her look like the was a giant. I had to tell her sometime,"If I can walk in them,they can walk in them." She finished her rant and finally Casey spoke up from her History assignment.
    "God,I swear you ramble too much to watch TV,Fran. I can't even watch them fall and laugh since your so loud." Casey replied.
    I finally snapped, "Can you both hush? I mean I'm minutes away from a makeover that will probably change my life,and you won't shut up."
    Fran and Casey frowned, "Sorry..." They said in unison.
    Morgan sighed, "Thank you."
    I then flung a light pink Juicy Couture Pencil Bag at Casey, "You forgot it from yesterday's cram for that English test."
    She smiled, "Thanks. I was looking for that all over my room!" She stuffed it into her handbag and put the handbag near her feet.
    Fran looked at her and saw her handbag, "Where did you get that? Its beyond cute!" She exclaimed.
    Casey smiled in pride,She always got complements on her handbags. Nothing else though.
    "I got it from Coach. It was a 50% off sale. I just HAD to get it..." She sighed, "Its was calling my name practically." I giggled,everything called her name at sales.
    "Let me guess,your dad found out about your 'Shopping Talking' and took your allowance away." I guessed.
    She nodded, "How did you know?" She asked with sarcasm in her voice. I rolled my eyes.
    Morgan groaned, "When are they coming?!" She asked impatiently. I shrugged, "I think I just heard the front door open,maybe they are here. Also I told Anna to call me once she got here,but I
    guess she forgot."
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 am

Great job! That's what I like!
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am

Thanks.
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

What in the world are 'Invisible ButtSecks' I don't get it.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 pm

That is sort of cute though...lol it's funny. My friend sent me a text one time of a cat just like that one doing push ups and in the foward it said "Always keep ur pussy in shape" lol
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 pm

lol Now THATS funny. lol
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Aha I know. My parents saw it on my background on my phone and were like what is that?
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 pm

lol,so are you gonna write back on the roleplay? Smile
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Sorry. I'll update now
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Shadae's POV!
    "Hello Taylor? Yeah, we're home. We're on our way up to your floor. No don't worry we've got everything. You just make sure your 'friends' don't get in the way, 'K? We're here. We'll be at your room soon. Clean up will you," Anna added, then ended the call from her iPhone.
    "Your sister's name is Taylor," I asked nochanotely (sp?).
    "Yeah. Why?"
    "When I hear Taylor, I think of Lautner. She's not a he right?"
    "No way. She wouldn't be this excited if she was."
    I exchanged a look with Lauren and Jazzie. Anna would be surprised. That one he-geek we made over hadn't exactly been dead-calm when we offered to makeover his wardrobe malfunction.
    We were standing in front of Taylor's bedroom, a tacky gold plate on the door that said, "The Princess lays here."

"Excuse my sister," Anna said, noticing we were staring. "She has no taste."
    Anna balled her hand into a fist and raised her hand to knock on the door, but before she could, a girl with dark brown mousy hair answered the door. She smacked her bubble gum loudly and yelled, "Tay! You're sister is here!" She looked back at us and asked,"How's it going?"
    "Suddenly, a lot worse," Lauren said with a revolted look on her face.
    "Same here," Jazzie agreed with an identical look.
    "Come on in," a voice called back.
    We walked down a hallway into a huge bedroom.
    Taylor and her friends tried to look cool by putting lots of fashion magazines around them, some open some closed.
    Anna blushed with embarrassment.
    "Oh, hey. Wassup," Taylor said, brushing off her Juicy Couture sweat suit.
    "Not much," I replied.
    "Cool." Taylor bit her lip nervously and looked up at me with murky brown eyes.
    "What are we doing looking at eachother. We've got a makeover to do," Lauren said.
    "Maybe even four. They all need the help," Jazzie muttered loud enough for me to hear.
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 pm

(LOL Sorry...that was funny!)

Taylor Percy's POV

"OK what are you gonna work on first?" I asked.
    "Your hair." Jazzie said pulling a curling iron out of her bag. It had tons of makeup piled into it and tons more things.
    Morgan spoke up, "I think her hair would be awesome in a kinda Demi Lovato haircut. You know the one curly haired with bang---"
    "Nah-uh,bangs are out of the question!" Shadae snapped.
    I looked at Anna and looked at her with disbelief, "They are?"
    She nodded with regret,she probably hated hurting my feelings. Since I'm her sister and all,but if she said no she would feel the wrath of the Alpha of the Alpha's.
    Jazzie turned the curling iron and laid it safely on the golden coffee table to let it get warm.
    "OK,I'm thinking a little bit of shine serum,some strengthening shampoo,and some beyond cute hair clips and your hair will look icy." Jazzie said. She then reached for the curling iron and started to curl my hair,section by section.
    "Anybody want some music on? You know to concentrate better." Casey asked. Everyone's head turned accept mine. I didn't want to mess with Jazzie's masterpeice.
    Casey added, "Read it in the Seventeen mag."
    "Oh's" filled the room and she took that as a yes so she turned on Pokerface by Lady Gaga.
    Jazzie finished my hair in a matter of two minutes,I was beyond impressed.
    "So which color do you like best Purple,Pink,Or Blue?" She asked holding up Chanel Sparkle Butterfly Hair Clips.
    "Purple."
    She grabbed the hair clip and clipped my side bangs with 1 on each side.
    "Great job,Jazz!" Shadae exclaimed.
    "I don't like to toot my own horn,but I am pretty good." Jazzie taunted. She made everyone laugh,but when my friends tried to laugh my sister and her friends died down fast. So I gave them looks to stop.
    "And Jazz what about her clogged pores?" Anna asked.
    I looked at her with a pained face, "What?! I do NOT have clogged pores."
    "Beg to differ Tay."
    I rolled my eyes playfully but with a little but of hurtness in them.
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I'll read and continuing in like 1 hour brb Smile
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Shadae's POV!
    "All...done," Jazzie annouced.
    "Finally," I yelled. "You took forever."
    Jazzie rolled her eyes. "It was twenty-two minutes. I hardly would call that 'forever'."
    "Whatevs. I wanna see how Taylor looks," Lauren whined.
    "Agreed," I replied.
    Jazzie put a sheet in front of Taylor before we got close enough and said, "Presenting...Taylor's after look!"
    Jazzie pulled the sheet away and Lauren, I, Anna, and Taylor's loser friends gasped.
    Taylor's pale skin was now clogged-poreless, and glowing. Her lips were a pale strawberry red and shiny. Jazzie used Lip Venom to plump it up and now they were upgraded from normal to kissable.
    Jazzie re-did her hair from normal and straight to a loose bob and curly side-bangs.
    "I thought I said no bangs," I asked.
    "Yeah, but I read in Seventeen it was one of the hottest hair styles this year."
    I shrugged. I can't argue with Seventeen.
    "Taylor, your eyes look gorgeous," said a dull blonde badly in need of conditioner, named Casey.

She was telling the truth. Taylor's eyes were now lined with eyeliner and mascara. Her eyes were focused and piercing. They were no longer the watery puddles I saw earlier. Taylor blushed. "Thanks guys," she said bashfully, stepping down from the chair. "Thanks Jazzie. It looks great."

"Your hair is so shiny!" Fran reached out to touch her hair and Jazzie slapped it away. "Nu-uh. Not till the spritz hardens."

Fran pulled her hand back, rubbed it and glared at . "You better not look at her like that if you want a makeover too," Lauren warned her.
    Morgan's eyes shined over. "You mean, you can make us look like that?"
    I shrugged. "Sure. Jazzie's good at all that stuff. She did my hair for Freshman prom."
    "Cool."
    "Who's first," Jazzie asked.
    "I'll go," Casey answered first.
    "Aww," Fran complained. "I wanted to go first."
    "You snooze, you lose. Now let's go, their about to pick who leaves and Giermo better not get kicked," Morgan said, pulling Fran's arm.
    They walked away and flopped on the couch. "What are you waiting for? Shoo!" Jazzie made shooing motions at Lauren and I.
    "What about the 'Before' pic," Lauren inquired, holding up a digital camera.
    "I'll take it. I've got everything under control. You just wait for the results."
    "Fine. Let's go online shopping Lauren."
    "Right behind you. 'Luck Jazz."
    "Psh. I don't need it, but thanks anyway," Jazzie said grinning and closing the door to the vanity room.
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Taylor Percey's POV

I left the room with the rest of the group and made sure I grabbed my cell phone before I left. I started to text my secret crush Preston. He went to an all boys private school called Hampson County Day,HCD for short. He was the only reason I took this makeover.
    Fran sat down and saw me texting, "Who yah texting?"
    I looked up and shrugged, "No-one."
    "Its a someone,I know it."
    "No its not."
    "Is so...now give me the phone."
    I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Why did I have to hang with her? Oh wait,because Morgan was cousins with her. Morgan was the only girl who had REAL potiential to be my real best friend,besides Casey. Fran HAD to go. Now back to annoying text aggrument.
    Shadae had enough of the bickering and took my phone out of my hands.
    "Who's Preston Hampson?" She asked.
    "He's one of my friends."
    "Sounds more like a friend to me." She stated rolling her eyes.
    "We'll his dad is the founder of Hampson Country Day. You know that guy's private school?" I explained.
    Morgan looked up, "Oh my god those guys are total Peice Of Perfect's!"
    Lauren rolled her eyes as she didn't care about what we said.
    "So do you like him?" Fran asked.
    I shook my head no lying my Juicy Couture Sweat Pants covered butt off. Shadae didn't beleve me at all.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Luhv it
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Thanks,Taylor's ah drama mama. Haha
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:06 pm

She's supposed to be the opposite of Anna so she would be. lol Taylor or I will update later.
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet

Post by Little Miss Missed Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:16 pm

LOL Okay
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Shadae's POV!
    "Alright! Finally, they're all done," Jazzie said proudly. "But I'm not just going to show them to you. I've dressed the girls up with clothes from Taylor's closet. We're having...a fashion show!"
    I jumped up from the cushy computer seat Lauren and I were sharing, almost knocking Lauren over. "Sorry. OMG! A fashion show? I love it. Gimme the camera. We can make a portfolio for each of them to have. I know how to get them developed like real modeling pics."
    "That's a great idea! I love photography. I can take the pictures," Lauren offered.
    "After then come down the "Runway" which will be the hallway," I said, the wheels in my head turning."We take maybe three to four pics of them 1 a close-up, then they go back and change clothes. We'll do that about three times for each person. How's that?" I looked around for approval. "I think it's brill," Anna replied, yawning and streching. "It's only 7:30, you aren't tired already are you," I asked.
    "No," she insisted. "I've just been sitting for so long."
    "How about some mood music to get that fashion-show feel," Jazzie suggested.
    "There's an iPod dock down the hallway. It'll play in all the rooms," Anna replied.
    "Perf! This is going to be great," Lauren said excitedly, setting up the camera.
    "I'll find the video camera," Anna added.
    "Let's get this show on the road," Jazzie said, "Woo hoo" ing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:54 am