Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Alphas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alphas

You're just born with it. Not built.

5 posters

Behind Frenimie Lines

Shai :)
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Behind Frenimie Lines Empty Behind Frenimie Lines

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 am

Before reading: This story is written about the Clique in Alicia's POV. Just wanted to let you know. What are you doing still reading this? READ MA DANG STORY!!
    Chapter One
    Ugh. Total new girl alert. She was so moving in on my territory. I just hope she doesn’t go for the PC’s next here’s a little on what happened at school this week.
    “Five, six, sev-un, eight,” my dance instructor, Ms. Akin counted off. I twirled around on beat one and shimmied to the second beat of Britney Spears’ “Circus”. It was in the middle of school and class was over in about fifteen minutes and Ms. Akin asked Tanya and I to show the class how the dance was truly done. Tanya was new; she’d only been here about a week. But I knew plenty about her. I always knew about new students before anyone else but Principal Burns.
    Tanya’s father was some tech geek with a multi-million dollar business. Like what-E! She was smart and had all A’s at her old school. She was a serious dancer like me. In the one week she had been here, she had easily become one of Ms. Akins’s favorite students.
    “Great job ladies! As for the rest of you.” The tall, skinny prima ballerina’s slanty eyes scanned the room. “Try harder on Thursday. That will be all, you are dismissed.”
    “Ugh, finally,” I said.
    “Oh, Alicia! Do you have a minute to speak with me,” Ms. Akin asked. I looked up at the clock. I only had 13 minutes look like the 9.3 Massie gave me this morning. “Uh…”
    “It will only take a minute.”
    I sighed inwardly. “Sure. What did you want to talk about?”
    She pressed her hands together. “Alicia, I know you and your friends have great influence on the people at this school. And you’re a beautiful girl and a great dancer. I’m afraid that Tanya isn’t fitting in well and that she isn’t reaching her full potential in dance.”
    Oh, no. She wasn’t suggesting I…
    “Would you mind being seen with her a few times? Maybe hang out with her? Let her sit with you at lunch? I know she would be glad and maybe make a few friends. Maybe you’ll even become friends.”
    NO! So what if Tanya was just as gorgeous as I was, and as well of a dancer? And always dressed above a 9? Being seen with her would ruin my reputation. This was so. Not. Happening.
    Ms. Akin looked at me hopefully. “So what do you say? Will you?”
    I sighed and forced a smile. “Sure, why not?”
    “Thank you Alicia. You can go.”
    I glanced at the clock on my way to the locker room. ‘Great. Now I only have 10 minutes to shampoo and condition,’ I thought.
    I stepped into the locker room to cheers. “Great job Alicia! You were fantastic.” It was an LBR named Winnie. The PC secretly called her horse behind her back. It was even funnier that she ran track. I gave them a half smile. Here, I was the Alpha.
    I glanced at Tanya who was sitting in the back of the locker room slipping on a pair of the latest limited edition Marc Jacob flats. I have one in all 20 colors. Today’s was gold. That reminded me to go and take a shower.
    I managed to be finished in eight minutes. I was straightening out my clothes when Tanya came up beside me. She began to spray the familiar smell of a perfume. That couldn’t be…it was. Chanel #19. Without looking at her I said, “I wouldn’t wear that perfume if I were you. That’s Massie’s scent. She’ll get mad at you when you sit at our table today,” I said, cleverly slipping in the lunch invite.
    I picked up my Louis Vuitton navy tote, spun on my shoes and sauntered out of the locker room, leaving Tanya stunned.

Chapter Two
    “Eh. Mah. Gawd. This day is going horrible,” Massie groaned when the Pretty Committee reached Table 18.
    “Tell me about it,” I exlaimed. I paused for a second. “I kind of have something to tell y-,” I started.
    Massie set her lunch tray down and glared at me. “Hello? Talking here? Anyways, before I was interrupted-Leesh-,” she said to make it even more obvious that the comment was directed to me.
    I gave her a sheepish smile to say, “Sorry.” She shrugged and nodded, accepting my apology. Then the alpha flipped her hair and assumed gossip position, her elbows in, and leaning forward.
    She looked around the circle. “So who has so juicy gossip?”
    “Uhm…Kristen spoke, thinking. “Well Kori was in the middle of a pass and she slipped.”
    “Suh-noozer. Dyl?”
    Dylan’s mouth was full so when she talked, food specks got on the table. “Well I started a new diet. Penter.”
    Kristen rolled her eyes. “Dylan, you so do not need to lose weight. How many times do we have to tell you that?”
    Dylan swallowed and pouted. “Easy for you to say. You’re as skinny as a stick and you have not-to-defined abs.”
    “Girlies! Let’s not talk about how fat Dylan thinks she is. We want gossip right?”
    “Sure.”
    Massie grinned, showing that she wasn’t mad. “What about you Alicia?”
    “Uh…” I couldn’t tell Mass about Tanya. She’d freak. Oh I know. I just heard about this.
    “Yeah?”
    “Well…” I looked around to make sure no one was listening and Kristen and Dylan did the same. “I heard that Skye Hamilton is going to dye her hair brunette!”
    Everyone’s eyes got huh-yuge. “No. Way. What for? People are soo jealous. Of her blonde hair,” Kristen said, fingering her own blonde hair.
    I shrugged. “My sources say it’s to look unique.”
    “Unique for what,” Dylan exploded.
    Massie was silent and checking out her nails, exuding pure notchalance.
    I knew Massie ah-dored Skye, even though she acted like she didn’t care about her.
    “I heard something about her you guys might not like too much,” I confided. “Maybe I shouldn’t say anything unless I know it’s true.”
    “Spill, please,” Massie asked, her eyes glistening.
    **** “Come awn Leesh,” Kristen complained. “You so can nawt leave us hanging like that!”
    “Ah-greed,” Dylan said stirring her strawberry and cream frap.
    “I don’t even know if it’s legit,” I protested.
    “Whatevs. Spill. It. Now,” Massie ordered me. Ugh, she was the alpha so I had to listen unless I wanted to be like how Massie treated Claire when she first moved here.
    “Alright then. Mederith told Faux-I mean Olivia,” I began but Massie interrupted me.
    “You still hang with her? She such an airhead.”
    I glared at her. “Do you want to hear the latest or what?”
    “No. I really don’t care about Skye Hamilton or the hair on her head.”
    “Well I do. Keep going Alicia,” Dylan countered.
    “Thank you. Medidith told Catherine who told Olivia, who told me, that Skye Hamilton,” I paused for dramatic effect. “Is moving.”
    Kristen, Dylan, and Claire gasped, but there was no reaction from Massie. “Puh-lease. Give me an O for Obvious.” She picked at a piece of lint from her ah-dorably cute black Armani miniskirt. I forced myself to look away from the skirt and at Massie’s all-knowing eyes. “How could you possibly know?”
    “Saw-ry, but hello? Who doesn’t know that Skye got accepted into ‘Alphas’.” Massie put air-quotes around Alphas. “I so think she is be-yond puh-thetic and toe-tally makes her look like a LBR wannabe.”
    Claire, who just joined us with todays hot lunch: Chicken soup with broth, carrots, peas, and an UFO; Undentifiable Floating Object, giggled.
    We all looked at her. “What’s so funny,” Massie demanded, saying the very thing we all were thinking. Claire laughed even harder.
    ”Kuh-laire? What’s so effin’ funny?”
    I snapped my fingers. “Heart that word!”
    Massie grinned. “Thanks. New trend word.”
    Dylan cleared her throat loudly. “Claire? You were about to say something.”
    Chapter Three
    "What Kuh-laire?” Massie snapped. I wondered what side of the king-sized bed she woke up on.
    “It’s just that you said Skye Hamilton is a wanabee.” Claire laughed again. I was totally lost.
    How is that funny?” Massie asked. Kristen, Dylan and I were looking at Claire and Massie back and forth like it was a tennis match.
    “Well, I mean Skye is like ‘the alpha,’ and, like, you called ‘the alpha’ a wanabee,’ Claire explained.
    “She is so nawt the alpha. I am the alpha, and now, Skye is at the bottom of my EW list.”****
    “What for?” I made my eyes go wide with innocence. “Are you mad because you didn’t get into Alphas for the second time in a row?”
    Massie gasped, and the rest giggled. “Leesh! You weren’t supposed to know that. How’d you find out?”
    I shrugged and checked my reflection in my Clinque compact. “I have my sources, like I said.”
    “Anyway, it doesn’t matter. That means I can spend more time with Brownie this summer. But just in case…We swear never to metion anything like this right?”
    “Ah-greed.” Kristen, Alicia, and Dylan replied in unison.
    ****“Wait, you have an EW list?” I said, realizing what Massie said earlier, since, up until now I was unaware of this “list”.
    “Ehmagawd! There isn’t an actual list! It’s like a mental list,” Mass said pointing to her head.
    “Oh,” I replied. I felt relief wash over my face and Massie rolled her eyes playfully.
    “That’s it, Skye Hamilton is officially OUT,” She said moving my eyebrow deviously.
    I honestly thought that Skye Hamilton would never be OUT. She was an Alpha legend at BOCD and Massie was intent on being a part of that legend. No matter how hard Massie tried, she would never be a bigger Alpha than Skye. She could be as big as her, but never bigger. Not that I would tell Massie that, unless I wanted to be ousted.
    “Done, done and done.” Massie nodded, a satisfied grin on her face until she saw who was walking towards us at that moment.

Chapter Four
    ‘Eh. Mah. Gawd,’ I thought panicing.
    Massie squinted her eyes, her Alpha Threat Meter pointing to ‘high’. “Who is that, and why is she coming over here?”
    The ‘that’ Massie was refering to, was Tanya, who currently was headed towards us.
    “Oh, I know who she is! Her name’s…Tanya…uh…,” Kristen thought, chewing on a carrot. “I know this! Six letters…”
    “This isn’t one of your crossword puzzles Kris,” Massie said frustrated.
    “Her last name is Yousif,” Claire exclaimeed.
    “That’s it! Hey, my mom interviewed her mom on her show. It was about how it is being married to a computer nerd or something,” Dylan replied before squinching her face in digust and chewing a piece of tofu.
    “Ew Dyl. Puh-lease just take my salad and stop torturing yourself,” I offered.
    “Thanks!” She quickly speared a peice of lettuce and chicken then swallowed. “Much better.”
    I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Welcome.”
    Massie gasped. “She has that new limited edition Coach bag I’m on the waiting list for in Bloomies! For every color. How did she get sky blue? I only have red and that color is hardly appropriate for this season,” she fumed, referring to the sparkling blue sky weather.
    “What’s the big deal? It’s just a bag,” Claire questioned.
    “Ah-greed. Why spend all that money,” Kristen chimed in.
    “Hello? Word is that Coach is only making 1,000 bags in each color,” I confided. “So is it a big deal? It’s a very big deal.”
    “Oh. Sorry.”
    As if we had all rehearsed it, we all turned to the direction that Tanya was coming from.
    Her glossy curly brunette hair was blowing straight behind her, a halo of gorgeous locks. She didn’t have a hot lunch so maybe she wasn’t eating.
    A lot of girls stopped her to complement her on one thing or another. This girl was spelling ‘Trouble’ with a capital ‘T’.
    “Turn away and act like you don’t know she’s coming,” Massie ordered.
    We pretended to be concentrating on our food when she walked up.
    “Hi, Alicia?”
    As much as it killed me to be mean, I couldn’t be nice, so I ignored her.
    “Alicia? You invited me to sit here? After dance, I think?”
    Massie burst first. “Are you a member of the PC?”
    “Uh, no.” Tanya said saucily.
    “Then why are you over here?”
    Tanya gestured to me. “Alicia here invited me to sit here after dance.”
    Massie gave me a Look and I gave her an innocent look. “I thought I would be friendly.”
    “Well for you to be friendly, we would all have to be friendly, and I’m am so nawt in a friendly mood.”
    “Sorry to break up this ‘gush fest‘ but am I sitting or nawt. I kind of want to get something in me before 5th hour.”
    “Whatevs new girl.”
    “It’s Tanya actually.”
    “Fine. ‘Tanya.’ This is ahv-iously nawt a regular thing.”
    “Whatever you say Massie.”
    Tanya turned around and saw the closest chair. Unfortuntely, Kori was sitting in it.
    “Hey Kor? Do you think I could use this chair to sit in? There aren’t anymore chairs at Table 18,” Tanya said sweetly, slipping in that she was sitting with us.
    “Table 18? Isn’t that where the Pretty Committee sits,” Kori asked, looking past Tanya to us.
    “Yeah. It is. So can I use the chair?”
    “Sure!” Kori stood up and gave the chair to Tanya. “Thanks! See you.”
    “Do I look like Kleenex,” Massie said when she got back. The rest of us giggled
    “What? Er-No?”
    “Then why did you just use me?”
    “What do ya mean? I just asked for a chair.”
    “You used our popularity to get what you wanted. That’s so Claire and look at her now. She’s a PC member. Not that you’re going to
    be one anytime soon But still,” Massie complemented her.
    Tanya looked surprised but took it in stride. “Well-er-thanks.”
    “No prob.” Mass took out her iPhone and waved it. “This will just be a moment.”
    “Take your time.”
    Massie rolled her eyes. “We will.’
    Massie: Leesh! Did I say we were accepting new people at Table 18? Opposite of yes!
    Alicia: Sorry Mass! Mrs. Akin is making me. Can’t let her down unless I want to fail dance.
    Dylan: Yeah Massie. Cut Alicia a break. Get it? Cut like cheese. Pfft! lolz
    Kristen: Wow Dyl. Anywayz, I don’t think it’s fair to let someone sit there. Even Claire wasn’t allowed to, and look at her now, she’s in the PC surprisingly.
    Claire: Thanks Kris.
    Kristen: Whoops. Sorry. I thought you were txting Cam.
    Claire: He had to finish up something in the Trailers.
    Massie: Can we PUH-LEASE get back on the subject and off Claire’s love intrest?
    Alicia: I’m really sorry Massie. We don’t have to include her in PC stuff, we can just sit with her at lunch. Please?
    Massie: Ugh! Fine, but if she starts to take my thunder…you’ll hear my roar.
    I sighed. But Massie was just beginning on the torture.
    “So Tanya. Where are you from again?”
    This was going to be a long year if it was going to be like this. I better crack out the Tylenol.

Behind Frenimie Lines Empty Re: Behind Frenimie Lines

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:18 pm

No. Just...no.
    ILUVCLIQUE

Post by ILUVCLIQUE Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Not very well written. I read the first chapter and stopped. I just couldn't take it. It has too much dialogue and not enough explanation of what was really going on. In addition, can you write in black next time the color is giving me a migraine.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Look I know ur probably just LOD or one of her minons. Leave me the f alone. I'm not doing it to ur site so don't do it to mine.
    ILUVCLIQUE

Post by ILUVCLIQUE Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Who's LOD????
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Hi, I'm just gonna bud in for a minute. Shadea you are doing what ILUVCLIQUE is doing. You are telling people not to go to LOD'S site. Which is just as bad. Think about that.Wink
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:13 pm

I didn't tell people not to go on her site...I'm joining her site. I'm on it right now as a guest.
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Yes you did. On that 'HUGE ANNOUCMENET.' I'm not LOD but I know her personally. When she wants revenge she wants it. And she saw how you made people pick sides for her or your site. Not cool Neutral
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Angel I deleted what you wrote because the fight is over. We called a truce.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Well it's over now. I don't care. Be on her site and mine. It doesn't bother me anymore. I just want us to apologize to eachother.
    Little Miss Missed
    Little Miss Missed
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!: 10

Post by Little Miss Missed Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Thank god. I thought I would have to go all crazy girl on you guys. lol I guess its over,sorry for the rude comments.
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

You want me to get her. She's in the kitchen
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Sures
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 pm

And BTW, i'm not ILUVCLIQUE my twin sister is and she just likes to spam. Nina is a bitch so ignore her. And no, LoverofDrama isn't my sister.
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:29 pm

LoverofDrama Here:

What??
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I thought we called a truce.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 pm

I forgave you already and was about to delete the board and your girls came.
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Lol. I love my girls but ILUVCLIQUE is a general bitch so ignore her. She’s the evil twin.

Anyways…yes, you did call a truce but broke it when you started the ‘HUGE ANNOUNCMENT.’ Yep, I saw it. You did delete it but I saw it before you did. Therefore,…that pissed me off. When I saw it, I got pissed and decide to fight fire with fire. Just like you wanted to do. Trying to make people hate my site was immature and unnecessary. The only thing I was saying was that I introduced forumotion to the girls at poppy. That was all I was implying, but you and Lauren went all ‘no I had it first’. So, I fought back. Simple as that. If you really want to make a truce let us put it in writing. Something simple. I’ll put it on my site and you put it on yours. That is that. By the way, the poppy girls came to an agreement to not make another message board. That mine was going to be the only duplicate of Poppy. I made that site because people where upset because of the mods on poppy. That’s it. I wasn’t trying to be a wannabe.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Oh sorry then. I misunderstood. I'll make the treaty. Hold on
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm

are we good yet?
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 pm

not yet
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh because Taylor and I were thinking...you're site could be a sister site. We'd advertise eachothers sites and we'd get more members each.
    !LoverofDrama!
    !LoverofDrama!

Post by !LoverofDrama! Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 pm

I don't mind.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!: