Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alphas

Heyyyy what's up it's Shai, Angie, Lollipop, and Jess! Thanks for visiting the site but...sign in! Smile

Alphas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alphas

You're just born with it. Not built.

+2
angel.crisi_13
Cindy
6 posters

Tips Of Highscool : Updated

Poll

More?

[ 3 ]
    Tips Of Highscool : Updated I_vote_lcap100%Tips Of Highscool : Updated I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Tips Of Highscool : Updated I_vote_lcap0%Tips Of Highscool : Updated I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Tips Of Highscool : Updated Empty Tips Of Highscool : Updated

Post by Cindy Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 pm

:Burberry:

Crushing "The One"

It was sad, I know. When you meet "The One" You want him to sweep you off your feet. Well that's what happened to me, except I more like fell onto him. I was gym, I hate gym, its all sweaty people, on girls it's disgusting, on guys its hot. But since I'm a girl, its a complete no-no. I was climbing the rope. Pathetically, I kept climbing hoping I don't fall. I made it to the top. For the first time!. YAY!!
    Tip 1: Never let go of the rope
    I started cheering, both arms up, until I felt air between my legs. Next thing I know I feel a pair of 6-pack on my chest. The wind knocked out of me, the first thing I do is get off of him. I look at who my 6-pack knight was, it was, or course, with my rotten luck it was the hottie Owen Wilson. He looked knocked out to, his eyes closed and his eye brows crunched in pain. I covered my face with my mouth and stared wide-eyed.
    Tip 2: If you are going to knock out the hottest guy in school, you better run then gape like an idiot.
    Too bad for me, I was all geek. I heard the whistle blow. I kept staring. I felt a pair of arms pull me. I could not move my face expressio. It was a mix or geekiness, and of shock that I got to feel his amazingly hot body.
    "What was that about?" Tammy said. Tammy, my best friend. You gotta love her. With her weird sense of hair, which is now pink, and he weird taste in clothes, you can spot this girl anywhere. I just stared flabergasted.
    "Um...." That was all I could say. Speechless.
    Tip 3: If you do crush the hottest guy in school, try to make it a joke, not act like an idiot.
    "Nice going klutlz" I knew that voice. Without turning around I know it was Amber Hamilton. With her blonde hair, flawless skin, and her multiple credit cards, you know she had to have everything, which she does. I knew if I opened my mouth it would come out as an "Uh" so I decided not to give her the satisfaction and just walked away. Sadly, I could not walk away from Tammy Gold,
    "Leah!" I tried to keep walking but she caught up. I turned to glare at her. She just shut up and started to walk with me to the lockers. I started to change out of my shorts and put on my pair of jeans and my t-shirt. The bell had rung which meant my next class, "Lunch" See lunch should be considered a class. Because you have to study or you'll fail.
    RULES OF THE LUNCH ROOM
    1. Never sit with somone out of your clique
    2. Never talk to a "popular person" if you're not one of them
    Consequence of Failing: You're the laughing stock for thinking you had a chance to sit with the popular peolpe

Yup, highschool sucks. But hey, only 2 more years. I'm a Junior. The whole school has lunch together. I grabbed my sandwhich and I took a brief glance at the "popular" table which was located at the fountain. There was Amber, all leggy and her body of her. She had a fruit cup and a salad. No wonder she stayed so skinny. Shes started to laugh. Then the heavens opened up, there stood, the hottest Senior, Owen Wilson. His blonde hair, and perfectly sculpted body, sat on the edge of the fountain. The Amber Rador must've turned on because she immediantly turned and walked toward Owen. He must have still been in pain because he shoved her off. Lightly of course. Owen stared mindlessly in the air. He looked like he was deep in thuoght. The Great thing about Owen is he is not only the hottest, yummiest senior, he is also the smartest. I walked over to the vending machine. Another tip for the Lunch Room
    4. If you are considered "invisible" stay invisible
    I tried to mask my face by untucking a strand of my brown hair. I slipped the dollar in the little tiny slot in the vending machine. I pressed the "Pepsi" sign.
    Plump
    I reached down and grabbed my soda. I took another glance at Owen. He looked like he was honestly thinking of something while Amber the most prettiest girl in school was practically throwing her self at him. He seemd to get annoyed. He whispered something in Ambers ear and apparently it wasn't something good. She looked outraged and walked away. Her aimless followers of course, followed.
    Tip 5: If you're a follower you must follow your leader at ALL TIMES
    Owen shook is head. I kept staring at him. You couldn't help it. He had that magnetic force that just pulls you in. If my eyes could come out it would be on him the whole time. A little gross but true. I tried to force my feet to keep walking but I had trouble breathing and walking while staring at the God himself. Owen looked up and met my eyes. It was as if time held itself. He was looking at me, and I was looking at him. He grimaced in pain then smiled. SMILED!! At ME!! Of course I bet Amber saw the SMILE and walked over to me.
    "You can stop drooling now." Amber said laughing. The followers as said in Tip 5 had to laugh to.
    "Get Over yourself Amber." a voice said. It certainly wasn't mine. It was a deep voice. i jumped because the voice was coming from behind me. It was my other best friend, Blaine. Blaine was cute, but he hates girls like Amber. That put him on the immediant "loser" list. I smiled gratefully at Blaine. We've known eachother since Preschool when he tried to stuff mud in my face. Amber always tried to get Blaine but Blaine was never interested.
    "You can get over me." Amber smirked
    I suppose that was supposed to sound witty, but it mostly sounded slutty. Honestly. Blaine rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm and tugged me away. I looked back and saw Amber with a smug smile on her face. I saw the Amber's try to copy the smug look but Amber had so much practice she is the only one people expect to have that look all the time. The Amber's only looked like they smelled something horrible. Oh maybe it was the silicone of their boob job.
    "So, anythng interesting happen in gym?" Blaine said as he chuckled.
    Tip 6: Nothing stays a secret in highschool
    "None of your business." I snapped.
    "Okay, I'll find someone else, everyone can tell me you know." Blaine said.
    I blushed and knew he was right. He might as well get it from me. I quitely told him. I could tell after I was done he tried to hold back his laughter. I knew it was a struggle for hiim. Blaine was never one that can hold laughter. At a wedding when the priest accidentally said "dick" He cracked up and could not stop.
    "Laugh" I said. As if on command Blaine burst out laughing. He kept trying to fit in words but couldn't quite manage it. His laugh was infectious. I started to laugh to. Soon people were looking at us.
    Scew them. I thought.
    We just kept laughing. I glanced again at Owen. He kept staring at me. Except without pain he started to laugh to. Then Amber, the the Followers, the jocks, geeks, drama geeks, band geeks, notice how everything says geek after. Yeah, another highschool tip
    Tip 7: Anyone besides the jocks and popular people have their clique named with a geek in the end.
    Soon the whole school was bursting in laughter. Soon the teachers started to roam and saw the students roaring with laughter. They couldn't help it, they started laughing to. Now this may seem a picture perfect school. Everyone laughing, all happy, um...no.
    Tip 8: School is a jungle. It's not all nice and.....nice. It's Mean girls mixed with Fab Five.
    Soon after the bell rung, the lunch room still rung with laughter. Then I heard a snotty voice.
    "What the hell was so funny anyway." Amber said. Then she peered at me and Blaine.
    "I bet those freaks think they're so great." Amber sneered. Honestly, one day I have to ask her what that stench she smells is.
    Me and Blaine just walked to class, aimlessly, without a damn care in the world, but instead I was screaming that OWEN SMILED AT ME!!!!!

New Girl
    Walking down the corrider, I clutched my books close. I took a deep breathe. Katniss.
    Tip 9: If you can't summon the courage to be the person you want to be, pretend to be a character in a movie
    I walked to the lunch room. I know I may sound like a coward, but right when I got in, I stepped out. How Katniss is that?? Not so much if you ask me. I stormed out. To avoid looking like an idiot, I walked to the nearest locker and pretended it was mine
    Tip 10: To avoid looking like a complete idiot go to the nearest utility and pretend like that was your purpose all along.
    I took a deep breathe.
    Breathe in, breathe out
    I walked back in. I opened the doors with as much force as possible in my little arms. I opened my eyes, it was a complete highschool moment, the cliques at certain tables, everybody talking at once. It wasn't........dull. I started to walk to the nearest table. As I sat down, sadly, either
    A) I stunk
    B) I'm really unpopular
    It couldn't be A, because I washed up this morning, and it couldn't be B, because I'm new. Because right as I sat down, the people at the table got up. I sighed. I put my elbows on the released my books. I looked to the fountain. The amazing face the caught my eye was luring. His chiveled features, the thoughtful expression, it was everything that I could do to not stare at him. I stopped walking to make sure I was still breathing.
    There was girl next to him. Her legs hyped in a mini skirt, her blonde hair crossing her shoulder blades. I bumped into a girl.
    SMASH!
    I felt something warm hit my chest. I looked up to see a girl with brown auburn hair, holding a can of soda, now staring at her ruined shirt.
    Tip 11: If you are in a situation like this, DO NOT MAKE A JOKE!!!
    "Funny how that works huh?" I said. I tried to read the expression of the girl. Clearly she wasn't going to laugh
    "No, its not funny." she shrieked. She stormed out. I could hear everybody laughing.
    Great, first day here and I have an enemy. Highschool rocks.

Crushed Lunch
    It was horrible. This girl clueless, and out of no where come crashing into me. With my soda all over me. I immediantly went into the bathroom. I grabbed a paper towel and pouredsome water on it and dabbed it at the gross Pepsi stain.
    I heard the bathroom door open again.
    There, stood the shirt killer. Her blonde hair and her black shirt. Atleast hers was black and wasn't as damaged as my white one. I linked eyes with her and narrowed my eyes. I could not believe she had the nerve to do that. ESPECIALLY after the Owen incident. I don't need anymore publicity on me thank you very much
    Tip 12: If you pour soda on someone on accident, DON'T go in the same bathroom as them
    I tried to control my breathing to make sure I didn't strangle her. When her eyes met mine, her eyes got wide. She didn't have enough sense to leave. She silently grabbed the tissue and dabbed her black shirt. I decided to mush up enough energy to talk to her rationally.
    "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!!" I yelled.
    Rational right??
    The girl looked taken back. Now I felt bad. But I had to take my pain away some how.
    "I-I-I am so sorry." She replied. She continued to dab her stain. I heard a knock on the door.
    "Leah!!" It was Blaine. I looked at the stain on my shirt and noticed it was hopeless. I shot the girl a glare and walked out. I noticed Blaine had something in his hand.
    I looked at what he had, To my huge relief it was a shirt.
    "Where did you get this??" I said hugging him. Blaine returned the hug and laughed.
    "You left it at my house once and I alwaya thought it would be useful." He said. I quickly grabbed the T-shirt. I looked up and down the halls. No one in sight. Since I really didn't wanna go back to the bathroom I told Blaine to turn around. I quickly took off my shirt leaving me exposed, and pulled my other one above it. I hugged Blaine again.
    "Thank you, you are a life saver." I said.
    Tip 13: ALWAYS bring extra clothes to school
    I pulled back, I looked at Blaine and he had this weird expression on his face. It was hard to read so I just decided to let it go. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him into the lunch room again. I took my usual seat and Blaine sat across from me.
    "Nice-" I looked up to see Amber Hamilton. Her confused expression looking at my clean t-shirt was totally worth the little blimp. She quickly recoiled by sitting right next to Blaine. Her two clones sitting on both my sides, closing in on my so I couldn't escape.
    "Hey Blaine," Amber said flipping her hair. I could totally tell she had extensions because the blonde extensions were just a bit too blonde, and just a bit too fake. On an impulsive desicion, I reached out and grabbed the extension. Ripped it.
    TEAR!
    In my hand had blonde extension of Amber Hamilton.
    "Oh-My-God you DORK!" Screeched Amber. She grabbed the extension from my hand. She stood up, all 5"8 of her. Her clones stood up. I saw Amber narrowing her eyes, trying make me feel small. I could see the whole cafeteria. They fell silent. A needle could drop and the sound would be heard. I heard the cafeteria door open, but didn't dare look away from the blue, cold eyes of Amber.
    "You are going to regret even stepping on the school grounds. You heart will drop every time you see me, because you will know I will get you back somehow Anderson." I saw Amber's perfectly manicured hands clutching the lunch table. Her knuckles started to turn white.
    I have never been more scared of Amber, she has NEVER shown this side or her. Maybe a few mean remarks and leaving, but never a full blown sentence let alone 2.
    "Leave her alone" I heard. I turned to see the "Girl" her strawberry blonde hair. I looked back to Amber's cold eyes. I had goosebumps on my arms, and I shivered.
    "Who are YOU, to tell ME, what to do." Amber said her eyes never leaving mine.
    "My name is Bree, and I'm telling you to leave her alone." Bree said.
    This time Amber had no choice but to turn her gaze from me to the girl who challenged her.
    "You're Amber Hamilton correct?" Bree continued. Amber clenched her teeth and slowly nodded her head.
    "Well then, Hamilton," Bree said prounouncing Hamilton like it was dog poo. The confidence in Bree was overwhelming. "You better leave us alone or your mom will be out of a job as fast as you can say, 'goodbye'" Bree said. Now it was a major stare down between the two gorgeous girls.
    "What do you mean.?" Amber said as she sneered. I tore my gaze from them and saw Owen slowly making his way toward the drama.
    "Bree, Bree Tanner." Bree said. The reconization in Ambers face and inevitable. I could tell that Amber was anyaylzing what to do. To leave to or to go.
    She peered at me and smiled. It was more of a evil smile.
    "Owen." By now Owen was right there. Amber grabbed hold of him and gave him a huge smooch, that was Oscar worthy.
    I felt my heart drop to the bottom of the ocean. I quickly left. I ran toward my locker tears streaming down my face.
    Now what you don't know is, durning Pre-school, Amber was my best friend. Then in highschool she went all popular on me.
    And also during the last day of preschool, me and Owen shared a magical kiss. It was amazing. The best day of my life.
    "Leah!" I heard Blaine call to me. But it wasn't just one pair of feet I heard hitting the pavement floor. It was two. I looked up to see the Bree had came.
    With tears streaming down my face I was torn. I was hurt and it hurt.
    "Thank you." I said to Bree. She merely nodded her head unsure of what to do next.

Last edited by GoOd GiRlS gOnE bAd on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Tips Of Highscool : Updated Empty Re: Tips Of Highscool : Updated

Post by Cindy Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:49 pm

EXTRA SPACE
    angel.crisi_13
    angel.crisi_13

Post by angel.crisi_13 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 pm

wow thanks for the notice
    Ri-Lai Lovely
    Ri-Lai Lovely

Character sheet
    Alphas!: 10

Post by Ri-Lai Lovely Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

i'm not in highschool so.... lol♥️ but great tips for wen i am...lol♥️
    Ri-Lai Lovely
    Ri-Lai Lovely

Character sheet
    Alphas!: 10

Post by Ri-Lai Lovely Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

i'm not in highschool so.... lol♥️ but great tips for wen i am...lol♥️
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

lol thanx Smile
    Taylor Loves JB
    Taylor Loves JB

Post by Taylor Loves JB Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:07 am

I won't be going into high school this year, going into 7th grade and yes I am 13 but I have never failed, I started a little late.
    Shai :)
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Love it!
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:23 am

MORE Taylor!!
    Alpha Powa
    Alpha Powa

Post by Alpha Powa Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm

AHhaha I luvvv it too! Great tips. evven though im going into 7th grade theyre still useful. Theyre not funny but they are at the same time. Id hate it if that happened to me and if that happened to someone else...id hafta laugh.( though id feel bad) I know its mean but cmon itd be funny. But anyway great tips.
    Alphas
    Alphas

Character sheet
    Alphas!:

Post by Shai :) Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Luv it tay!
    Alpha Powa
    Alpha Powa

Post by Alpha Powa Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 pm

LUVVVV it
    Alpha Powa
    Alpha Powa

Post by Alpha Powa Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

In the story Leah kissed Own in Pre-k or Amber did? LEah kissed him right thats why she was all sad when AMber kised him?
    Cindy
    Cindy
    Alphas
    Alphas

Post by Cindy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

yah
    Leah did
    Alpha Powa
    Alpha Powa

Post by Alpha Powa Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm